SEGA SWING - Decal Pictures and Measurements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGA SWING - Decal Pictures and Measurements

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if any SEGA Swing owners out there could help me out? I want create some reproduction side art but don't have access to an original cab with the existing decals - If it would not be too much trouble to ask - Would one of of you be able to takes some really detailed pictures with measurements so that I can get some vector files made up for screen printing?

A big ask but I would really appreciate it. It goes without saying that I would happily share the vector files with the community so that any other owners of this 'Marmite' / 'Vegemite' Cab can get the artwork made up.

All the best - & fingers crossed.

StalkS
    • Hmmmm....I can probably do it. But Im missing the marquee topper/plexi that says swing.

I can take pics of everything else. Let me know.

Found: Garegga, Bakraid, Gunnail, Hyper Duel
      Wanted: PCBs - Batsugun, Rapid Hero, Air Gallet Arts/Pop/Manuals - Garegga, Bakraid
      Vewlix CP Shipping Brackets (2x red sets preferred)
    • Ok we need to get together on this :)

Im picking up the plexis for the topper tomorrow or wednesday. So now i move on to the artwork for it. If someone already has the ready to go art files of it I can get these finished and send whoever a repro marquee topper. if not Ill just push on get that finished up.

Found: Garegga, Bakraid, Gunnail, Hyper Duel
      Wanted: PCBs - Batsugun, Rapid Hero, Air Gallet Arts/Pop/Manuals - Garegga, Bakraid
      Vewlix CP Shipping Brackets (2x red sets preferred)
    • I can take pics of whatever you need me to. Best I've found so far is "some overseas guy" that printed some that wasn't super accurate (but looks nice in pictures). The curvature made it a little difference to get clean scans.

Let me know where you want me! (Codecrank is getting a Swing shell from me soon- so a lot of this is for him).