What's new

StalkS

Student
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if any SEGA Swing owners out there could help me out? I want create some reproduction side art but don't have access to an original cab with the existing decals - If it would not be too much trouble to ask - Would one of of you be able to takes some really detailed pictures with measurements so that I can get some vector files made up for screen printing?

A big ask but I would really appreciate it. It goes without saying that I would happily share the vector files with the community so that any other owners of this 'Marmite' / 'Vegemite' Cab can get the artwork made up.

All the best - & fingers crossed.

StalkS

@Derick2k That would be really helpful - Thank you for the offer!

I have managed to track down the marquee topper and CP files, it is just the side-art that is the problem at the moment.

Thanks again

StalkS

did you ever have luck with this? I Know of someone that'll need it soon.

Ok we need to get together on this :)

Im picking up the plexis for the topper tomorrow or wednesday. So now i move on to the artwork for it. If someone already has the ready to go art files of it I can get these finished and send whoever a repro marquee topper. if not Ill just push on get that finished up.

I can take pics of whatever you need me to. Best I've found so far is "some overseas guy" that printed some that wasn't super accurate (but looks nice in pictures). The curvature made it a little difference to get clean scans.

Let me know where you want me! (Codecrank is getting a Swing shell from me soon- so a lot of this is for him).

man, that swing is a project for sure ^^

I just pinged zipper on AO. I can repro the sideart, but hopefully he's willing to share the artwork and save me some time.
IMG-0053.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!

Yeah, she needs bit of work but solid body at least! If you need any info, just ping me and I'll help where I can!

got a connection for the marquee holder ? ( i've seen repros around... )

I found that the side art came from http://benfactory.fr/categorie-produit/stickers-arcade/ , will have to contact him, the artwork isn't on on the site...
Derrick is working on the marquee- I'm finishing up the white surround portion (I have a stack done already). I guess one option at a point was that he was talking about shipping the stack to me and I'd sell em with the surround? No idea.

White surround is done. I talked with Derrick and he's sending my topper and some plastic. I'll wrap things up and start taking orders when that all happens.

Thanks!

Currently just waiting on the screen printers for the E29. I have all of the hardware and a few mounting brackets. I won't make as many as there are toppers- since a lot of you fellas have them already. If the E29 run goes smoothly, then I'll finish up the swing run since it's a little more complicated.

Found a place that does good transparent vinyl. Waiting for several projects in their lineup to finish and I'll send them out. Anxious to get these all sold up!

Hi guys, I'm looking for the sideart and the marquee "SWING" logo as well, do you know someone who sells the vinyls?

Thank you.

Back