What's new

Malenko

Professional
Reaction score
I contacted Paradise about a longer cable, but they want like $35+ shipping. Is there a better cheaper place to get a longer cable? Im putting the Darksoft kit in a Dynamo HS5, and instead of having to put down the CP to swap games, I wanted to drill a hole in the slide out board and have the LCD behind the coin door.

I think Mitsu can hook you up with a longer cable, send him a PM.

If Mitsu doesn't have one and you're in the US, then I can sell you the one that I have that I'm not using.

Im in the US, since you have one you dont need I'll get yours instead of buggin mitsu. Send me a PM with deets thnx

I would like some round adapter plug, to leadcthe cable out of the register hole of the case. What do you think of that?

Aoiddr PM replied to and payment sent. thanks a ton!

Glad you worked it out because its been two months since I had any extension cables. :P

small update, got the longer cable from aoiddr its perfect. The connectors are pinned backwards (so the L goes towards the LCD screen) but the cable is so long that it doesnt matter.

Still waiting for my printed art to come for my cab, but you can see the LCD behind the coin door:

index.php

Nice! Need to get or make a longer cable myself as well.

I need a longer extension cable (and 3D printed case), but that's not available in EU store. That Amazon link is also out of stock, any hints where to get one? Highscoresaves (USA) has over 50$ postages to Finland...

Anyone who needs long cables for their multi kits, please hit me up.

I just recently hand crimped and tested around 30 pieces of 1 x meter (approx 3.3ft) cables for my store, and can easily move some on to forum members overseas.

Tracked air mail postage isn't too bad $-wise from Australia to the rest of the world.

I also have labels, key writing cables, etc. which don't add anything to the postage cost :)

Back