What's new
Just ordered a TTX without game and would love to get a cover/brackets.

Hope you can get your paypal issues resolved soon!

I'm also looking for this. Assuming the Paypal issues get settled, @hursit what would be the interest level necessary for another run of these covers? I would be in for 2.

I need a full set to mount a SSD (rails and cover plate).

Sent hursit a PM about a week and a half ago, and said he's out of stock and doesn't look like he will make more again. =(

Hoping we can change his mind!

@hursit how many orders would you need to get to make another batch?

I’ll take another one!
Even something a simple as just the metal plate with 4 screw holes for mounting would suffice!

I'm still keen. Does the repro cover look the same as the authentic X2? Any ideas of postage costs to Australia for example?

I'm still keen. Does the repro cover look the same as the authentic X2? Any ideas of postage costs to Australia for example?
It is 25USD to AUS and Japan. 0-2kg is same price.
and yes it is same as original X2
Could you please provide an estimate of what a set would cost to Japan?
It is 25USD to AUS and Japan. 0-2kg is same price.

I'll try and make payment soon. Have to call paypal support to get an issue fixed. ><

Oh, it's on my side. It totals correctly, but says payment will be sent to a previous merchant I purchased from. Tried different computers, cleared cookies on both, still says it.

Hopefully I'll have it fixed in a day or two

Awesome work with these!

I’m quite a bit late on the scene here, but to clarify the item you have at https://www.trfightstick.com/product-page/taito-type-x-2-5-hdd-part is for the TTX2, is that correct? I ask because i have a TTX which is missing the flat hdd mounting plat altogether. You don’t make those anymore right?
thank you
Yes thats the product.
If you give me some measurements for the Taito Type X1 , i can tell you about compatible.

I need measurements of between the screw holes on TTX

Just got mine today (was on vacation the past few days).

I can confirm it fits perfectly on my Taito X1 with a 2.5 inch SSD.

Nice to finally have that huge hole covered up. :thumbup:

ttx1cover.jpg

Just got mine today (was on vacation the past few days).

I can confirm it fits perfectly on my Taito X1 with a 2.5 inch SSD.

Nice to finally have that huge hole covered up. :thumbup:

ttx1cover.jpg
Im really happy you like it and it fits Taito Type X1 ;)

Back