What's new

SEGASHIRO

Professional
Reaction score
I am trying to replace the power supply in a Pana Custom. I need a low profile power supply that does the typical +5V, -5V, +12V so the joysticks don't hit against the top of the power supply. The original one died and most other one I've come across are too big.

Any help would be appreciated.

If possible, I would recommend posting a picture of the old one. That would probably help.

Would a dreamcast power supply fit? Post a pic and/or measurements of the one you have.

Dreamcast hasn't got -5v, tho he could put a negatron on one.

The Suzo-Happ old skool 130watt is pretty small.
It's got 5v, -5v, 12v... No 3.3v tho.

Forgot about the -5v line, thats what happens when you drive and post, bad combination. A situation made worse by my secretary sending me a text asking what I thought about her latest photo shoot pics.

And she attaches the following pic along with several others and yes she is my actual secretary.

IMG_3603.JPG

Anyway, back on topic, you can get a mean well PT-65A over at mouser or elsewhere. Link It should fit, again, I dont know the power requirements you need for your supergun.

Wowzers...that is some picture.

Here are some boring ones - this is the original power supply in the Pana Custom sitting upon the one I picked up for the HAS:

picture 1.jpg

picture 2.jpg

The dimensions are (inches): 6.5 L, 4 W, 1.5 D <-- the depth measurement is the most important one. If it is too tall, it sticks into the joystick.

I hope this helps. I assume that I need the typical power requirements for running CPS2 stuff.

I would go with the mean well or try one of the similar suzo happ ones.

Back