What's new
The true gems on the PGM for me are Martial Masters, Demon Front, DDP2 and Oriental Legend Super Special.

Between those four carts + the 3 x Cave conversions and you're looking at an easy $1000. SvG & The Gladiator are both titles I'd like to try, and think I'd like and they aren't that common either.

You also gotta add to the list at least THREE hacks of Oriental Legend/KOV with Street Fighter & King of Fighters characters. I've owned two of those carts in the past and they were a lot of fun but sold them off before even thinking to dump them (but @sheep_nova carries them from time-to-time).

https://archive.org/details/bootleg-sfvskov-footage

The vanilla KOV games have never been my cup of tea, but I definitely think this multi is worth it! I'm 100% in.

I'm with djsheep in this one, I actually own all the games I want, but if i didn't the multi would be so worth it.

That being said, I'm 100% willing to support DS and purchase one so they get made!

I have Demon Front and love it!

Also have one of the KoVs but find it pretty average. Looks good on the surface but the game seems to lack depth and just drags on.

Other game I have is Killing Blade, which I didn't really get into although I haven't spent much time on it.

Maybe you're right, multi probably worth it just for the Cave games.

Im definitely down for martial Masters and of course the hilarity that is killing blade

The only reason I bought my PGM motherboard was because I stumbled across a hint Darksoft left to another member in a post in a thread I can't remember...

Something to the effect of "What, and miss out on the PGM multi?"

As soon as I read that I bought my PGM motherboard that day.

Yeah, I know, it's an addiction. But I'm ok with that...

Waiting patiently.

:D

Definitely don't like shelves of games, only keep games I enjoy playing. Space is at a premium so only like to collect things I enjoy and use.

Cool idea, down for it.
Im definitely down for martial Masters and of course the hilarity that is killing blade
Hilarious yes, great game? You bet! Play the amped up version, I believe is SUPER or Special, can't recall right now but it gets super crazy and amazing all at once.

Cool idea, down for it.
Hilarious yes, great game? You bet! Play the amped up version, I believe is SUPER or Special, can't recall right now but it gets super crazy and amazing all at once.
Yes it's special... special has one hit counter kills XD

While I'd buy a multi mostly for the convenience, I'd also buy it for the fact the cartridge version of Spectral vs. Generation is well into silly money/Neo Geo homecart territory. :D If it also allowed playing DDP: DOJ White Label and/or Ketsui Arrange versions, that'd definitely be a big bonus over the current bootlegs.

Last edited:
Everyone owes to themselves to play Last Gladiator, talk about a teacher in all things crowd control.

DDP2 the 3rd Episode, another fun game and the only shmup before the Cave conversions.

Demon Front is another very fun game, well worth the time.

Martial Masters is great, Visco tier for sure.

PGM has real nice games, yeah there's some stuff I've never tried like dragon's world and all that stuff like it.

A multi would be very cool, so many zany editions of Oriental Legend and Knights of Valor, I'd play them all.

It is a hidden gem, cave conversions are the cherry on the icing for me.

Back