What's new
One of the reasons I'm interested in a multi is that my conversion cart of DDP has semi jailbar glitches that appear randomly. Certainly it was a fair chunk of cash to get hold of, so to be flakey as well was a real disappointment. Hopefully a multi will eradicate that kind of thing.

Definetly interested, if there's a menu solution.

I find the external LCDs an archaic and abhorrent way to choose games (sorry for those who put so much effort on making these a reality, I just don't like it for the same reasons as @Frank_fjs
Don't forget that the LCD was an awesome solution to the dip switch bank selector. So when someone says "I like the LCD selector" they are just forgetting to add " a lot better than the dip switch bank selector."

:D

Seriously just do button combinations on bootup. There's only 6 good PGM games anyway.

(awaits the flying pitchforks...) :P

Demon Front

Do Donpachi 2 : Bee Storm

Do Donpachi Dai-Ou-Jou
EspGaluda

Do Donpachi Dai-ou-jou Black Label

Ketsui ~ Kizuna Jigoku Tachi

Knights Of Valour / Sangoku Senki

Knights Of Valour 2 / Sangoku Senki 2

Knights Of Valour 2 Plus : Nine Dragons / Sangoku Senki 2 Plus : Nine Dragons

Knights Of Valour Plus / Knights Of Valour In Three Kingdoms

Knights Of Valour Super Heroes

Knights Of Valour Super Heroes Plus

Knights Of Valour: Yi Tong Zhong Yuan

Martial Masters

Oriental Legend / Xi You Shi E Zhuan

Oriental Legend Special / Xi You Shi E Zhuan Super

S.V.G. : Spectral vs Generation

The Gladiator - Road of the Sword / Shen Jian / The Road Of Sword

The Killing Blade / Gouken Kyoutou

The Killing Blade Plus / Gouken Kyoutou Plus

Not to put a downer on the whole thing, almost seems to not be worth it?

19 unique games that are 'worth it', more like 10 when you deduct the plus versions / similar versions (e.g. KOV series).

It's a cart based system so swapping games is already easy, especially with such a small library.

Guess it depends on cost, but if it's going to be as/more expensive than say the CPS2 multi it wouldn't be financially viable for me. I'd rather just buy the 7 or so games I care about in original form.

CPS1/CPS2 multi makes sense financially as even though it's still a small library, the games are practically all winners and quite expensive nowadays for originals. Same deal re Neo-Geo, which has a larger game library and ridiculous costs for originals.

Back