What's new

tiff_lee

Grand Master
Reaction score
Anyone know a good source for Noir parts?

I've got a genuine noir and the plastic trim which runs down either side of the control panel/cab is damaged on one side.
Also need a marquee holder and there is a clear plastic bit above the lamp for the marquee which is damaged (could probably make one if I really need to).

I've tried looking for a namco parts catalogue but can't seem to find anything for the noir so unsure if it is now unsupported ?

DSC_0377.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0378.JPG
    DSC_0378.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 358
Anyone got a Noir manual which has an actual parts list for the cab?

The only manual I can find is tekken 6 which only lists part numbers for Tekken 6 specific stuff.

Just a follow up on this, managed to get a parts list but the prices were astronomical verging on it being more cost effective to just buy another cab!

I'm going to see if I can find a clone seller on alibaba who can provide parts, depending on how 'close' the clone is they may fit.

Anyone got a Noir manual which has an actual parts list for the cab?

The only manual I can find is tekken 6 which only lists part numbers for Tekken 6 specific stuff.
I have been looking for the operations manual also. Only one available is the Tekken 6 one. Mine came in super good condition. Just hooked it to a pc last night to test the lcd. Tonight im gonna mess with the monitor adjustments. We should start a Noir club for resources as they same to be rare in the US. Information is pretty slim also. I am glad I went with the noir its built like a tank. I cant believe how thick the steel is on this thing. The marquee weighs like 20-30 pounds. amazes me. This makes the Lindbergh and Vewlix look like toys.

Try Cereth he might be able to source parts for it. He is Game Saru on FB.

I managed to get the parts list segment from the manual albeit in Japanese but the quotes from Namco were ridiculous. I may see if I can find a Chinese clone manufacturer who does a nigh on 1 to 1 copy and if their parts would fit, i'm only after some plastic trim after all. There is a Cereth on here probably the same guy, i'd need to find someone pretty much 'breaking' a Noir for parts that's the problem.

I had the option of buying the 357 (or whichever one it was) hardware with Tekken 6 installed but it was so expensive i'm just going to put a PS3 inside it for now.

Would you mind getting a picture of the marquee setup, from where it bolts to the cab and up?

I managed to get the parts list segment from the manual albeit in Japanese but the quotes from Namco were ridiculous. I may see if I can find a Chinese clone manufacturer who does a nigh on 1 to 1 copy and if their parts would fit, i'm only after some plastic trim after all. There is a Cereth on here probably the same guy, i'd need to find someone pretty much 'breaking' a Noir for parts that's the problem.

I had the option of buying the 357 (or whichever one it was) hardware with Tekken 6 installed but it was so expensive i'm just going to put a PS3 inside it for now.

Would you mind getting a picture of the marquee setup, from where it bolts to the cab and up?
357 is with Tekken 6 indeed, 369 is with Tekken Tag 2

357 is with Tekken 6 indeed, 369 is with Tekken Tag 2
It was AUD $600 for the Tekken 6 and $1500 for the TT2! hence just using a PS3. Still looks great even at 720P

600AUD is about €370 which I feel is not too much...
They don't come up for sale often, and if they then to go around €500 I think

TTT2 goes for around €700/1150AUD usually

600AUD is about €370 which I feel is not too much...
They don't come up for sale often, and if they then to go around €500 I think

TTT2 goes for around €700/1150AUD usually
Fair enough if that's the going rate, I just didn't fancy paying that for what is effectively PS3 hardware, granted the memory card readers won't work now but I think I can live without that.

Back