What's new

powerplayKC

Beginner
Reaction score
I finally found a decent international forum. I have been in the video arcade repair business for 26 years. I run 2 of the largest amusement arcades in the Kansas City Area.
I used to own about 700 games but now I just work on a few in my garage from time to time.

Welcome! Share some repair stories :thumbsup:

Welcome to the best forum around : )

Everyone here is always a huge help; I’ve never had an unsolved issue with my gaming rig since I’ve been a member. Looking forward to the repair knowledge you can add.

Share a repair story huh? Well there have been SO many over the past 3 decades.

One of the most sought after games back in the 1990's was ZEKTOR by Sega. No one had this game. One day I was going through
a stack of old game pcbs and came across an almost full set of Zektor G-80 cards. This was before Ebay was around. The guys on RGVAC said that the game program ROMs were enough to at least let people play the game. So I sold it for a meager $400. If I could have really auctioned it off it probably would have fetched much much more.

The other rarest game I had found was AZTERAC. Sold it for what I thought was a lot of money at $1000. Nowadays it would fetch $4000+
Oh well!

I'll be selling my Blaster proper this time.

I may have an interested party for your blaster.

I have owned a Aztarac WG6400 monitor, along with some Professor Pac ,Granny and the Gators, and Firetruck pcb's...so I hear ya on the rare stuff.

I have a friend here in DFW who just picked up a TurboSub....talk about RARE....:D

Back