What's new
It may have been originally a game program for the development team, but it is not official.

The emulator does not implement a warping process.There seems to be no problem with the rest.

In Japan, there are some stores that have been running on PCB since the data was released, and it has not been fixed.Everyone is satisfied with the play, and of course some of them are cleared.

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201502/02070731.html
thank you for the information and the article ! :)

this is the reason why i can not find any artset or instruction card for the extra version : it never came out officially.

can you tell us if there was a location test done for the extra version ? :?:

I know the source of the story, not location testing.It's a complete internal play.

Dankuga was testing its location in Kumagaya.At the same time, there were also Kaiser knuckle with weak general version.

I tried it for real pcb.
No problem.

Attachments

• DSC_0650-2393x1346.JPG
    DSC_0650-2393x1346.JPG
    834.5 KB · Views: 404
  • DSC_0649-2393x1346.JPG
    DSC_0649-2393x1346.JPG
    666.9 KB · Views: 409
  • DSC_0652-2393x1346.JPG
    DSC_0652-2393x1346.JPG
    506.1 KB · Views: 394
played it too (a lot, too much i presume) it works flawlessly.

i'm surprised this awesome fix was not added to the "
Taito F3 Roll-Up Pack: All roms for the F3 kit" Smokemonster's topic for now ?

?( :thumbup:

Last edited:
I need a little help staying up to date with F3 since it's not a multi I own (although @undamned did send me an F3 mobo). Let me remember where I was at with F3 and then I'll get that update out.

edit: Actually, could someone please just message me with the files I need ready to go? I'm not sure which is the final/perfect set for Darius. Also, is there an @Asure patched version of it?

Greetings fellow arcade afficionados,

it's really cool that this patch exists!

I'd like to apply it to my Gaiden & Gaiden Extra conversion, only I can't figure out which of the two files contained in the .zip go on which ROM (pic attached).
I'm guessing, two of the 4 grouped ones in the center, when comparing to TMF68k's pic?
Similarly, I can't manage to test the patch in MAME - which files overwrite which?

dariusgx.12 seems very similar content-wise to dge_mpr0.bin
and dariusgx.13 seems very similar content-wise to dge_mpr2.bin,
but at a quick glance the patch files appear to have some extra bytes in between the content compared to the MAME ones (some kind of padding or alignment)?

For that reason they're larger and MAME consequently doesn't start the game. When using the -debug switch, the CPU just hangs indefinitely.
On the one hand, this would lead me to believe that the files are already converted to work with the Multi (I have no previous experience with it), but on the other hand, TMF68k managed to install it on ROMs.

How do I go about this? :)

Attachments

• f3_dariusgaiden.jpg
    f3_dariusgaiden.jpg
    871.9 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Back