What's new
ok, i have some scratches on my case, but after some writing with @hursit i decided fighting with customs is more or less a lost cause, and the scratches aren't on any super obvious spots.

That said

I'm really happy with the case, it's beautiful, and it's one heavy beast :D which greatly reduces the risk of being moved by the kids.

Great case @hursit, the Label came from @PascalP
where did you solder the LED light to?

@hursit How much would it be to paint the side brackets that attach the CPS2 case to a wooden board? I have mine mounted in a Blast City and it would be cool if it was the same color as the case.

@hursit How much would it be to paint the side brackets that attach the CPS2 case to a wooden board? I have mine mounted in a Blast City and it would be cool if it was the same color as the case.
Hello,
I always painted the side parts with different paint method. You cannot paint those parts with Auto. paint like CPS2 case because you will fix them with the Screw and they will get damage.
This is the reason my friend.

But if you want to paint yourself :

The CODE: 471 Metallic Blue for Renault Cars. You can find it easily.

Damn those cases look sexy, Im definitely going for a blue one, but I need like 4 of these =O
I know it might not look as cool, but would you be willing to offer a Yellow or a Green case to match the colors of different region boards?

Damn those cases look sexy, Im definitely going for a blue one, but I need like 4 of these =O
I know it might not look as cool, but would you be willing to offer a Yellow or a Green case to match the colors of different region boards?
That is a interesting idea. I like it actually. Yellow and green will be great, but people really like the Blue and RED :D
I can make it something for you @Derick2k ;)

That is a interesting idea. I like it actually. Yellow and green will be great, but people really like the Blue and RED :D I can make it something for you @Derick2k ;)
Awesome, lets be in touch about this. I have another request, to make for these cases, hopefully soon ;)

That is a interesting idea. I like it actually. Yellow and green will be great, but people really like the Blue and RED :D I can make it something for you @Derick2k ;)
Awesome, lets be in touch about this. I have another request, to make for these cases, hopefully soon ;)
Im waiting about your crazy ideas :P

Hello.There holes is for the Side Parts to attach on the Wood if you put the CPS2 case in a cabinet. You should get 6 more 4M screws and 2 metal Side parts ?
. Those parts are River Nuts. Sometimes it does like that. I think you shouldn't touch them . Because you can break something.
. I miss the Standoff in some packet :( This is my mistake sorry.
On my side, no problem wit the PCB stand off, just 2 screws were missing for the bottom part (received 8 when there are 10 holes).
But as I'm not gonna put the case in a cabinet, I will remove the screws from the side part and put them on the bottom part..
And thanks for the information, I won't try to align these river nuts.
Thanks again :thumbsup:

sorry had the birthday of my six year old - our house was a warzone ;)
where did you solder the LED light to?
i used the through hole solder point near the jamma edge and crimped a connector on the wires. me solderwork is still not very beautiful, but it gets the job done :rolleyes:

IMG_1520.JPG

first i soldered it directly, but then the upper part of the case is permanently connected to the board - that way its easier to work with - also i put a little drop of hot glue on the mont screw nuts, otherwise they reopen pretty fast.

first i soldered it directly, but then the upper part of the case is permanently connected to the board - that way its easier to work with - also i put a little drop of hot glue on the mont screw nuts, otherwise they reopen pretty fast.
Where can i find those connectors?

the pins i had from an arduino starter kit i think and the connectors were one of these cheap set from amazon - sorry that i can't be more specific :/

googled dupont connectors - yeah that's the one - still don't know the names for most of the stuff... good thing is they are comparatively easy to crimp ;)

that looks pretty good - for this one you only need the single connector, but they are pretty useful in all (took them for my st-v multi as well)

Last edited:
sorry had the birthday of my six year old - our house was a warzone ;)
i used the through hole solder point near the jamma edge and crimped a connector on the wires. me solderwork is still not very beautiful, but it gets the job done :rolleyes:
IMG_1520.JPG
whats the second ground wire for?

Back