What's new
Side note.. what's the recommended 80x80mm fan needed for this shell?? I could use a link more sooner than later

Will there be a revision that adds the 3 holes for the communication board? And a space or hole set up for the HDMI mod? Also need some stand offs for internal stability. I love the idea and the execution up till this point. Keep it going....

Will there be a revision that adds the 3 holes for the communication board? And a space or hole set up for the HDMI mod? Also need some stand offs for internal stability. I love the idea and the execution up till this point. Keep it going....
Thank you.

1- I dont think so.
2- If the HDMI mod fits in the case, i can think about it
3- There are enough Standoffs.

Got my case! This thing is a beast. After some trouble with the OG case, i'm happy to have something a little sturdier :D

Attachments

• D4YJKg9WkAIrS7d.jpg
    D4YJKg9WkAIrS7d.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 301
Only 1 RED Case left.
It is ready for shipping.... :)

checked it again with 2 different CPS2 case and it does not look any problem with it.
Please check the pictures. LCD screen is fitting very good. @cmoliveira . If you still have a problem with it, that means there is a problem with the PCB hole. You can make it bigger like 3MM if you can find a drill.

53737162-1275661185933053-1649464426044063744-n.jpg
Getting to put my case together as I'm staying home recovering from a muscle injury.

I have the same issue, with the rectangle for the LCD screen seems to be too short by 1 or 2 mm.

358B193A-6432-4E3D-AE93-A2A0F05B70AA.jpeg

Maybe there are slight variances in the sizes of the screens?

@cmoliveira did you end up drilling a bigger hole?

I don't have access to power tools unfortunately so I guess it will have to wait to finish it:/

I had the same fitting issue. All i did was scraped a little from each side and problem solved. But I had tools. Try to find something to scrape the metal. @Takosuke

Attachments

• EDAB4689-62A5-4313-B14F-25F0933ED057.jpeg
    EDAB4689-62A5-4313-B14F-25F0933ED057.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 514
Will do thanks, probably will borrow from a colleague ;) I just wanted to make sure there was indeed an issue.
Hursit you should maybe adjust the cut a bit to err on the safe side?

In the meantime it will be like this :P
403E433F-AA24-408C-8DDB-5811D602C912.jpeg

Will do thanks, probably will borrow from a colleague ;) I just wanted to make sure there was indeed an issue.

Thank you.
The problem is, we have only 3-4 people has this issue. All of the left without problem :(

Actually i do not know what will i do about of this problem :( .

Thank you.The problem is, we have only 3-4 people has this issue. All of the left without problem :(

Actually i do not know what will i do about of this problem :( .
i had the same problem, exactly like in @Takosuke, but also simple took 1-2mm off on the button side...

and i know from one other person that asked me and had the same problem.

I love the concept a lot, but I'm still hesitant to pull the trigger on it as in still looking forward to some design enhancements which in my opinion should be:

1. No-cut support for HDMI mod
  2. Provisions for the communication board(probably not as important to others, but I hope this can encourage tournament battle hacks)
I look forward any progress on these things.

I love the concept a lot, but I'm still hesitant to pull the trigger on it as in still looking forward to some design enhancements which in my opinion should be:

1. No-cut support for HDMI mod
  2. Provisions for the communication board(probably not as important to others, but I hope this can encourage tournament battle hacks)
I look forward any progress on these things.
Hello

Sorry but, it looks i will not change anything of this design. This was very complex project to produce it and was very expensive. But the sales are not enough to make a new design.

Hello
Sorry but, it looks i will not change anything of this design. This was very complex project to produce it and was very expensive. But the sales are not enough to make a new design.
i believe you ..that design is sick and it surely took quite some time to produce and make.

Back