What's new
Got my silver case in yesterday and put it together, it's very nice!
Only real gripes are the button wiring harness is maybe just a tad too small (the green wire popped out as I was reassembling everything) and it seems that one of the plate screws in the back hits the A board and causes a short if it's screwed in all the way (I used the tall spacers in the back when mounting the A board), but I haven't done any investigation into why that happens, so it could just be me.
Even with that aside, it looks great and it's very well made!
vynd1mQ.jpg

Picked up one of these awesome cases a few months back and finally had the time this weekend to put my multi/CPS2 kit into it. This thing is a tank! Love it.

I took @'MoppelTheWhale''s advice and used dupont connectors to attach the grounds and 12V. Holy shit is dupont crimping by far the least fun skill I have picked up so far in the hobby.

@'hursit', I got one of the cases from the batch where the LCD didn't' fit correctly so I took my Dremel to it. You can kind of see in the pic I scratched the front a bit when I was trying to increase the opening. Can I use a specific touch-up paint to fix that? If not, no biggie. Thanks for a great case!

Attachments

• cps2.jpg
    cps2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 438
Picked up one of these awesome cases a few months back and finally had the time this weekend to put my multi/CPS2 kit into it. This thing is a tank! Love it.

I took @'MoppelTheWhale''s advice and used dupont connectors to attach the grounds and 12V. Holy shit is dupont crimping by far the least fun skill I have picked up so far in the hobby.

@'hursit', I got one of the cases from the batch where the LCD didn't' fit correctly so I took my Dremel to it. You can kind of see in the pic I scratched the front a bit when I was trying to increase the opening. Can I use a specific touch-up paint to fix that? If not, no biggie. Thanks for a great case!
Hello
Yes you can fix it easily.
İ will send to you the color code of the paint. I think you can find it

Any idea on the shipping costs to Australia?
Sorry but we cant ship to Australia.
The AUS custom doesnt accept any electronical product from Turkey if it is over 1KG :(
i dont know the reason :(

Oh I see :\

I thought this was just for the CPS2 case and not any of the boards/electrics?

Apologies if I've missed it, but is there a recommended solution for incorporating the CPS2 Digital AV Interface into a setup with this case? And has anyone had any issues using the CPS2 I/O Interface? I've got both and would love to get one of these cases to put the finishing touch on my setup.

Any members here who has a CPS2 with HDMI upgrade? Hursit needs info to update the case. He needs to know the exact location of the HDMI port on modded CPS2 board.

Last edited:
Any members here who has a CPS2 with HDMI upgrade? Hursit needs info to update the case. He needs to know the exact location of the HDMI port on modded CPS2 board.
Still waiting for the info about CPS2 HDMI

Does this case support the HDMI digiav out from the side of the A board?

Ahh this looks so good. Would love a version that encloses the A/B board separately for single games (especially as those guys tend to get cracked easily).

Last edited:
Back