What's new
Bigger fan its a good idea, its just sucks the case might have to be bigger then what it already is. Im a slimmer the better kinda guy :whistling:
Slimmer is sexier :) , but in the case of the CPS2 the height is not the issue (well to accommodate the multi and give it some breathing room it should be taller than the cps2), its the length or depth depending how you look at it. I cant fit a cps2 in the vewlix with the jamma edge attached and close the front door. I know the CPS2 was not meant to be installed in a vewlix, but still, if hursit can make the case shorter than the original Im all for it.

@hursit What are the measurements of the case as you have it now compared to an original cps2 setup?

Bigger fan its a good idea, its just sucks the case might have to be bigger then what it already is. Im a slimmer the better kinda guy :whistling:
Slimmer is sexier :) , but in the case of the CPS2 the height is not the issue (well to accommodate the multi and give it some breathing room it should be taller than the cps2), its the length or depth depending how you look at it. I cant fit a cps2 in the vewlix with the jamma edge attached and close the front door. I know the CPS2 was not meant to be installed in a vewlix, but still, if hursit can make the case shorter than the original Im all for it.
@hursit What are the measurements of the case as you have it now compared to an original cps2 setup?
Hello
385 mm X 273mm x 90 mm. or
38,5cm x 27,3cm x 9cm

Happy new year to everyone :)

Painting....

gEva6dU.jpg

qIOMT2j.jpg

Happy new Year !

Very well made of metal - high regard :thumbsup:

Please count me in for one of these.

That's fire right there! Great work Hursit. Happy New Year.

Question

Isn't that LCD mount backwards? Shouldnt the buttons be mounted to the left side for the LCD screen to display right side up?

Question

Isn't that LCD mount backwards? Shouldnt the buttons be mounted to the left side for the LCD screen to display right side up?
Thanks to @yavuzg , he gave to me his CPS2 multi kit. I took up references with it. I don't know if there is another version of the LCD.

Please check the picture and inform me if there is problem. LCD will be under the Surface.

GHbB1KL.jpg

My LCD, from the latest batch, looks different to that and my buttons go on the left for text to be right side up.

Shit yeah, good catch. Checking in here, buttons on the left from the very first batch publicly available.

Looks cool!
Would like for it to fit a bigger and quieter fan than the original case.
That way we could have the same airflow but quieter than the original.

Damn, that case looks sexy!

I can also confirm: Latest batch has the buttons on the left, ribbon connector the right.

Back