What's new
Hımmm. This is not Good. That means i have to make 2 different model.
@Darksoft is it possible to give me detailed measurements of the another LCD and pcb.
I have only the one model.

What's the issue? The LCD design hasn't changed since the beginning.

Awesome idea and execution! I'm definitely down for one of these once ready.

@hursit I think you might be holding the LCD upside down on post 51. Rotate it 180.
I was wondering this about every claim in this thread :/

Regarding the fan, though a large fan can move more air with less noise, the position is important. If it's mounted in the top of the case, you aren't affecting both top and bottom PCBs evenly/effectively. The original fan pulls air horizontally across both top and bottom boards. I think Capcom put some thought into it.
-ud

Last edited:
@hursit I think you might be holding the LCD upside down on post 51. Rotate it 180.
I was wondering this about every claim in this thread :/

Regarding the fan, though a large fan can move more air with less noise, the position is important. If it's mounted in the top of the case, you aren't affecting both top and bottom PCBs evenly/effectively. The original fan pulls air horizontally across both top and bottom boards. I think Capcom put some thought into it.
-ud
Bigger fan will be better maybe. But we have to decide some brand ( especially only one model ) to produce for it. I cannot make
for the different brands. Some people doesn't want to buy another fan maybe, it is a choice.

If you decide to go with a bigger pc case type fan, they all have pretty much the same standard measurements/dimensions to fit a pc case so you don’t have to worry about what fan the buyer needs to use.
For example, if you go with a 92mm fan, the measurement is almost always 92mm by 25mm, the screw/bolt pattern/measurement are always the same. So there is no need for an specific brand/model.

Here is a diagram/dimensions for a standard 92mm x 25mm case fan

2019-01-03_0-17-21.jpg

So whoever buys a case can get whatever 92mm fan they want.

Alternatively, if you want you can make an adapter plate, for that want to mount the smaller/original fans.

But whatever you do, Im in, Im gonna need 3-4 of these cases for my multis. :)

Last edited:
If you decide to go with a bigger pc case type fan, they all have pretty much the same standard measurements/dimensions to fit a pc case so you don’t have to worry about what fan the buyer needs to use.
For example, if you go with a 92mm fan, the measurement is almost always 92mm by 25mm, the screw/bolt pattern/measurement are always the same. So there is no need for an specific brand/model.

2019-01-03_0-17-21.jpg

Alternatively, if you want you can make an adapter plate, for that want to mount the smaller/original fans.

Thanks for your information.
But the problem is my case is 9cm around. Bigger fan cannot fit in the metal CASE :(
Adapter is the great idea by the way.

Another option for maintaining air flow, but keeping the noise down, would be to allow for multiple (2 or 3) standard size CPS2 fans (60x60x15mm) across the back, rather than just one. They can be under-volted to reduce speed.
-ud

2019-01-03_0-17-21.jpg

Thanks for your information.But the problem is my case is 9cm around. Bigger fan cannot fit in the metal CASE :(
Adapter is the great idea by the way.
In that case spec it for an 80mm case fan, will fit inside and there is more than enough choice.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...O9dHfAhUDWLwKHUn0AkQQsxgILQ&biw=3440&bih=1257

some of the results aren't actually 80mm btw but yeah still plenty of choice and no need to buy some obscure fan from somewhere

Is this going to have a spot for USB for use with the undamned USB decoder?

I guess I could just cut out the holes myself it'd just look like ass. Lol

Another option for maintaining air flow, but keeping the noise down, would be to allow for multiple (2 or 3) standard size CPS2 fans (60x60x15mm) across the back, rather than just one. They can be under-volted to reduce speed.
-ud
@undamned and @tiff_lee I will think about the bigger fan ;)

Oeh nice, gotta have one of these :D Do you know a pricepoint yet @hursit? :)
I hope i will open pre-order in 2 hours and you will see the prices :)
I will share the pictures :thumbsup: :thumbup:

Hello people,

CPS2 Metal Case Pre-Order opens now.
I will make 50pc at least. The project will start when I get the payment at least 40 Pieces.

PRICE IS: 149 USD

https://www.trfightstick.com/product-page/cps-2-custom-metal-case
CLICK HERE TO BUY
https://www.trfightstick.com/product-page/cps-2-custom-metal-case

* The Case is only one body part.
It looks like 2 pieces but it is not).

* Colours
Iron-Man RED :P
Silver
Blue

* Measurements:
395 x 277 x 9 MM

* PLEXI Glass and LEDs on the Left- Right- Front - Back Sides.
There will be some logos on the plexi. I hope @Darksoft don't angry to me about his logo ;( . I didn't ask him about his logo. I just want to put it for sample. But if @Darksoft want it. It is very pleasure for me to put his logo on my CPS2 design ;)

* Buttons for Volume and TEST switch.
You won see in the pictures for now, but it will

* CPS2 Logo
There are 3 different option.

1- Plexi with LED under the LOGO like CPS3 case

2- Stainles Steel CPS2 Logo on the main body. Please check the sample picture.
brushed-metal-logo-sign-raised-wall-1.jpg

3- Aluminium Mesh Under the CPS2 logo.
galvanised-expanded-mesh.jpg

* There is a space hole for the Multi Sytem's LCD panel and switches.
* Antislip Feets
* Metal SIDE ATTACHMENT PARTS

Please check the pictures and share your opinions.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Back