What's new
@hursit will you be fliping the lcd mistake being upside down?

And also it the plexi and case disassemble just incase we wanna paint to a different color in the future?

Loveee the case great job :D

maaaan, is that cool or what? I need one in my life :thumbsup:
Thank you :)
What do you think about the logo Sir ?
May I use it when I starting to produce the cases ?
Looks nice mate!
Thanks..
God damn that case is nice. Shipping to US is hurtin me on price though :(
I think there is some problem. I fix the shipping cost in my website. It is 50 USD.
Sorry but it is really big and heavy case :(
@hursit will you be fliping the lcd mistake being upside down?

And also it the plexi and case disassemble just incase we wanna paint to a different color in the future?

Loveee the case great job :D
Yes i will fix it. Will rotate 180 degree :D
Sorry you cannot change it after I complete t
God damn that case is nice. Shipping to US is hurtin me on price though :(
Yea that shipping price to us in the US is crazy :S
I think there is some problem. I fix the shipping cost in my website. It is 50 USD.
Sorry but it is really big and heavy case :(

Ordered a blue to match my CPS3 case. Very excited.

Gonna have to see if I can find any shortcut to powering the LEDs like we can with the molex connector for the 3...

Ordered a blue to match my CPS3 case. Very excited.

Gonna have to see if I can find any shortcut to powering the LEDs like we can with the molex connector for the 3...
Thank you very much.
You got the Serial: 001

I need one!!! :)

One question, the blue is the same blue as in the cps-3 one?

Last edited:
So beautiful.
I need 1 blue, but 55USD for shipping to Luxembourg :(

$50+ shipping for these isn't expensive considering they are made out of metal and come via express courier. I've had PCB's and smaller items shipped standard mail that have cost more and taken 2-3 weeks.

These are absolutely stunning! 8o

Words can't do it justice, what an awesome effort.

yay, ordered a blue one!

Looks stunning painted and with the LED, DS Logo on the Plexi looks sweet! :thumbup:

So beautiful.
I need 1 blue, but 55USD for shipping to Luxembourg :(
Sorry but the case is really big and heavy.
$50+ shipping for these isn't expensive considering they are made out of metal and come via express courier. I've had PCB's and smaller items shipped standard mail that have cost more and taken 2-3 weeks.
Thanks
These are absolutely stunning! 8o

Words can't do it justice, what an awesome effort.
Thank you mate
yay, ordered a blue one!

Looks stunning painted and with the LED, DS Logo on the Plexi looks sweet! :thumbup:
Thanks for your order. ;)

Just ordered a blue one. @hursit Can you post pictures of the Silver case when it gets made? I was trying to decide between this and blue but didn't know how the LEDs would look on it.

Wowowow. I have a Jasen case but this is really sweet. Please post a photo of the other colors so I can see how those LEDs look on em. Might have to switch my cps2 into this...

it's expensive to ship metal. Nothing we can do about it.
Yes Sir. I tried to produce it aluminium but it will be more expensive :(
Just ordered a blue one. @hursit Can you post pictures of the Silver case when it gets made? I was trying to decide between this and blue but didn't know how the LEDs would look on it.
Thank you very much.
You can switch the LEDS easily. if you want. There will be too many color choice . ;)
Wowowow. I have a Jasen case but this is really sweet. Please post a photo of the other colors so I can see how those LEDs look on em. Might have to switch my cps2 into this...
Sorry but the prototype only the RED color.

Just ordered mine in blue.
It will be perfect with the CPS3 blue metal case I already have :)

Back