What's new
It would be cool to do a Terminator 2 theme with Silver case and red LEDs :D
-ud

Are there any samples of the blue color to take a peek prior to deciding?
sMbcF2L.png

This is the Blue color

what if I wanted a customized version with the slot for the coin counter?is it feasible?

Thanks! Blue it is. I just tried to place the order... It's forcing me to put something in the "address line 2" field. I'm just putting a "." there, but that alone is invalidating my CC payment.

Did anyone else run into this? Is there a fix?

Oh I just noticed I'm supposed to vote: I vote for LEDs under the plexi to match the CPS3 case.

what if I wanted a customized version with the slot for the coin counter?is it feasible?
Sorry I cannot make it customize :(
Thanks! Blue it is. I just tried to place the order... It's forcing me to put something in the "address line 2" field. I'm just putting a "." there, but that alone is invalidating my CC payment.

Hımm interesting. I didnt get any error like this nor anyone
please can you try it again and split your address

Oh I just noticed I'm supposed to vote: I vote for LEDs under the plexi to match the CPS3 case.
I will consider it. Thank you

Hımm interesting. I didnt get any error like this nor anyoneplease can you try it again and split your address
I just tried that with two different cards and still the same error message. :(

I had the same issue but got by using PayPal. I would have preferred using my CC directly though.

Back