What's new
Hello!

How has the fan situation been resolved in the end?

Will the box be able to have better airflow than the original while being quieter?

Hello!

How has the fan situation been resolved in the end?

Will the box be able to have better airflow than the original while being quieter?
Yes, I'd like to know as well. I know the biggest fan won't work, but what about the next size down (I think 80mm).

Also forgot the vote - I like the LED under plexi option. This option would not prevent the LCD from being properly mounted, correct? Can't imagine it would, but just checking.

Looking forward to it!

May I please ask if this Metal Case will work with Undamed's Consolised Super Gun ?

Thanks

This is my personal feedback on the design.
I think the CPS2 Cutout is very distracting and looks very messy.
Personally I would do an emboss of CAPCOM logo and rectangle space for the decal if you can do it this way
4Ow4RmS.jpg

Personally I would do an emboss of CAPCOM logo and rectangle space for the decal if you can do it this way
4Ow4RmS.jpg
If you’re looking for a metal case with the capcom logo and a decal, Jasens Customs sold one once. If you haven’t seen it, one is for sale right now too JasensCustoms CPS2 Case

Jasen CPS2 case just decal for the CAPCOM logo, not embossed.
If nothing can be done, I would even prefer just metal case, with no cutout at all

Last edited:
If you’re looking for a metal case with the capcom logo and a decal, Jasens Customs sold one once. If you haven’t seen it, one is for sale right now too JasensCustoms CPS2 Case
Yeah, that's my case I'm selling BECAUSE I like the look of this one too!

Aww crap, if I get no bites, I'll keep both cases and do two multis. You never know when you need two of these things!!!!

I actually really like the Jasen case too, I guess I'm just attracted to shiny new things!

I think the cut out doesn't look as sexy as the emboss would, but I know emboss is super expensive, so I'm fine with what you are showing. Besides, the PRICE is the sexiest thing about yours, it's HALF the price of the Jasen case!

4Ow4RmS.jpg
If you want I can make it CAPCOM logo only for you :)
it is not a problem for me ;)

Yeah, that's my case I'm selling BECAUSE I like the look of this one too!
Aww crap, if I get no bites, I'll keep both cases and do two multis. You never know when you need two of these things!!!!

I actually really like the Jasen case too, I guess I'm just attracted to shiny new things!

I think the cut out doesn't look as sexy as the emboss would, but I know emboss is super expensive, so I'm fine with what you are showing. Besides, the PRICE is the sexiest thing about yours, it's HALF the price of the Jasen case!
I think that is the some kind of Transfer print on the metal. I can make it like that. And I can make it Capcom logo. ;)

Hmm, really? Well to be honest, this is something I really like on the other case, but I'll let the group lead you down this path...

I like yours because it's different, but.. I don't know, what are the groups thoughts?

Hmm, really? Well to be honest, this is something I really like on the other case, but I'll let the group lead you down this path...

I like yours because it's different, but.. I don't know, what are the groups thoughts?
It's a cool idea, and I'm not against it, but I like the case he's currently got kicking around (assuming the cutout for the selector is right-side-up) because it matches the CPS3 case better. My ultimate plan is to have my CPS1/2/3 multi all jammed into a Big Blue, so it's pleasing to me to have them be the same :)

Hello people
please someone send me the pictures for the cps2 multi LCD. I need detailed pictures.

Thank you...

Back