What's new
Did you ever make a final decision on the LCD cutouts and whether you were going to plan for a right angle connector? Also for an impression for the multi label?

Basically if you can update first post with a finalized mock-up, that would be incredible :) Give us something to salivate over for the next couple weeks while it's being made up.

Did you ever make a final decision on the LCD cutouts and whether you were going to plan for a right angle connector? Also for an impression for the multi label?

Basically if you can update first post with a finalized mock-up, that would be incredible :) Give us something to salivate over for the next couple weeks while it's being made up.
Hello
people asked to me Plexi glass with LEDs like CPS3 and I decided to make it that again :)
I think it will be big trouble for someone if they need to solder the connector. I decided to make it as normal.

All the datas have gone already to the Lazer CNC already :D . I will update the post after bending staff ;)

Hello,

Are these still available? This looks awesome!!

Man, I want to get the Red of Silver but the shipping to Canada is 50 US, if it was 20 to 25 I would have considered.

Great case though!!

Man, I want to get the Red of Silver but the shipping to Canada is 50 US, if it was 20 to 25 I would have considered.

Great case though!!
Sorry but this is the metal and heavy products.

Cnc lazer cut finished.
Its bending time :thumbsup:

DSC-1016.jpg

DSC-1021.jpg

Question: are you providing the short cable to connect from the multi to the LCD screen (to select the games) ?

Question: are you providing the short cable to connect from the multi to the LCD screen (to select the games) ?
Answer : Sorry im not :(
But im sure there are very prpfessional People about of that. Maybe somebody produce it.

I am itching to buy both a cps2 and cps3 case but I dont actually have a cps3 yet, lol. Who has a good price on one? :)

Trying to figure out where the standoffs would fit in your CPS3 case... But will totally toss you a couple bucks to throw a set in with my CPS2 case ;)

Hello people
The painting process nearly finished. Blue color almost ready. I will start to build Plexi glasses and Buttons and harnesses in this week. I hope I will ship all the boxes next week. Thanks for your patience

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-11-at-6-58-02-PM.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-11-at-6-58-02-PM-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-11-at-6-58-02-PM-2.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2019-02-11-at-6-58-03-PM.jpg

Back