What's new
Very impressive design and production! I'm very close to purchasing a blue case, but my only concern is whether or not the upcoming HDMI mod for CPS2 will present an issue. Has that been taken into account at all?

We use Solidworks and have some huge laser machine back at work.
it really looks like some of our product we daily making :)

you put lot of work in this :D
i bow to your skills.

Very impressive design and production! I'm very close to purchasing a blue case, but my only concern is whether or not the upcoming HDMI mod for CPS2 will present an issue. Has that been taken into account at all?
Hello
I don't have any information about of the CPS2 HDMI mod. Sorry i can't tell you is it ok or not.

We use Solidworks and have some huge laser machine back at work.
it really looks like some of our product we daily making :)

you put lot of work in this :D
i bow to your skills.
Thank you very much. I use Fusion 360. Drawing for hobby :)
Thanks to youtube :P

Hello people.
I couldn't update the thread for long time. Im working on the cases. All the painting jobs are done. I was working on cable staff. ( buttons, cables , leds etc.. ) It is really hard and complicated process. But i finished it at last :)

I think i will start to ship it Tuesday...

Hello,
Some of the CPS2 cases have been shipped today. I entered the Tracking number on the system. The system sent the email to you. The rest of the cases will ship in this week.

Thank you for your patience. I know it has been long time, but the CPS2 case is very very hard product :( . Sometime i was regretful to produce this case :D . But at last i have finished it and i think you will love it.

I will share an introduction for the Setup in next days. Because it is really complicated Case :P

Well folks... Serial #1 has arrived and it is beautiful. Probably not going to get a chance to install it any time soon because of work, but looking forward to the install guide.

Keep up the good work @hursit, I look forward to buying your CPS1 case ;) and maybe System 16B too if I'm gonna reeeeeeaallllyyyy hope.

Well folks... Serial #1 has arrived and it is beautiful. Probably not going to get a chance to install it any time soon because of work, but looking forward to the install guide.

Keep up the good work @hursit, I look forward to buying your CPS1 case ;) and maybe System 16B too if I'm gonna reeeeeeaallllyyyy hope.
Your a lucky soul.

DHL is really fast as usual :) . Im very happy you like it.

I update the first post. I uploaded the installation guide.
sorry for my bad english, but i try to explain with pictures. If someone has any problem with it, please let me know.

Thanks...

Plus
I ship some packets too today. I send the email for the tracking numbers ;)

Back