What's new
Thanks guys im sure its 80-80-25 but i just wanna cofirm before i order a fan.

Thanks guys im sure its 80-80-25 but i just wanna cofirm before i order a fan.
Yes, it supports 80x8025 mm fan. We talked about it before in this thread. Sorry , forget to add in my installation guide.

Hello people,

I dont understand what is happening but 2 or 3 packet is returned to me, because USA custom doesnt except the packet.
They told me USA doesnt accept over the 1kg electronically staff from Turkey.

I talked with the DHL and i fix that. But i will ship the packets again. I will update the tracking numbers from my website again, and i will send the confirmation email to the buyer.

One more thing is, very sad but one of our friends in this forum got his packet but the case are damaged :( . It is no problem, i will ship him the another new one. But there is something happening in the custom nowadays. Maybe someone knows whats going on...

Thank you for your patience :(

Sucks to hear man and customs are just wankers!

Recently I bought a PCB from South America here on the forum, it was decent packed, got it to customs and they unpacked it and repacked the bare PCB in the box, NO PROTECTION AT ALL!!!

When I complained about it they said it was not their problem and I should contact the sender as he is responsible for the package, WTF!!!

Nothing to do with your cases, just wanted to share what kind of a**holes customs are.

On a similar note... I'm in Australia and when sending parcels to the USA there are extra steps required that were recently added. Did Mr Trump incorporate some new legislation? It's a pain in the bum now to send to the USA.

Awww man! Yeah I see it on the DHL website. "Returned to shipper".

Oh well, thanks for reshipping! I can't hardly wait!

mines only says “Shipment information received“ for the past 3 days. I dont know if thats a good thing it dont say “return to sender” or a bad thing that no update to the tracking has been made since it got shipped lol.... damm you customs :cursing:

mine just arrived like that ;( - i'll be on my lunch break in about an hour, then i'll open it up, but wtf...

@hursit on the declaration ist says game console, if you had case at the end it got cut off - i'll report back in an hour or so when i get the chance to open it up, but atm i'm super pissed at german customs...

IMG_1496.JPG

mine just arrived like that ;( - i'll be on my lunch break in about an hour, then i'll open it up, but wtf...

@hursit on the declaration ist says game console, if you had case at the end it got cut off - i'll report back in an hour or so when i get the chance to open it up, but atm i'm super pissed at german customs...

IMG_1496.JPG
Normally i didn't declare it as Game console. I know it is problem if i declare it like that.
I declared it Metal Enclosure staff. But i dont know what happened, They labelled it like that :(

IMG_1496.JPG
My packet arrived without germany without german custom fuck ...

I love it - well done casing :thumbup:

( maybe its better to declarate as an electronic housing ?! )

@gordon Im happy you have it without problem.

I have told already. I didn't declare it Game Console or any electronic device. I just wrote Metal Enclosure. I know there is problem if i declare Electronical staff. But i dont know what happened :(

I'm in USA and received my package earlier this week, serial # 12.

Only issue so far is some of the bolts meant to hold the light underneath the "CPS II" cutout on top came loose. No big deal for me personally since I didn't plan on connecting the lights anyway. Just wanted to give you a heads up about that.

Other than that, it's a great product and looks fantastic. Haven't gotten too far yet in my installation but I was able to fit a 80mm fan with no issue. Looking forward to completing the install soon. Thanks @hursit!

I have told already. I didn't declare it Game Console or any electronic device. I just wrote Metal Enclosure. I know there is problem if i declare Electronical staff. But i dont know what happened
i believe you, but somebody on the way must lost the "case for" part. i only wrote you to minimize future problems, not to point any fingers (apart from that i want some cases for Dreamcast, Taito F3 and Sega ST-V from you if you ever make some :D )

Apart from the scratches it looks great!

US customs has been a bitch lately. A couple of items that I've purchased recently have been getting stuck in customs for weeks, mainly from China though.

Thanks @hursit, you did again a great job !
Can't wait for your next releases: Taito F3, ST-V, CPS1, Mini Cute ;)

I haven't soldered the wire for the DOWN / UP /TEST because I'm not a good solderer and I don't wan't to alter my PCB.
Still waiting for a 80mm fan, you were faster than Amazon :)

Just few questions:
  • Are the 6 plate screws on the metal side part important or is it just for decoration (because there is no screw on the CPS3 side part)
  • All the holes for these screws are not straight / align with the metal ? Is it possible to align them with the side without breaking something ?
    IMG_20190308_200154.jpg
  • 2 plate screws are missing for the floor. I have only 8
Thanks again

IMG_20190308_184450.jpg
IMG_20190308_193749.jpg
IMG_20190308_195423.jpg

Thanks @hursit, you did again a great job !
Can't wait for your next releases: Taito F3, ST-V, CPS1, Mini Cute ;)

I haven't soldered the wire for the DOWN / UP /TEST because I'm not a good solderer and I don't wan't to alter my PCB.
Still waiting for a 80mm fan, you were faster than Amazon :)

Just few questions:
  • Are the 6 plate screws on the metal side part important or is it just for decoration (because there is no screw on the CPS3 side part)
  • All the holes for these screws are not straight / align with the metal ? Is it possible to align them with the side without breaking something ?
    IMG_20190308_200154.jpg
  • 2 plate screws are missing for the floor. I have only 8
Thanks again

IMG_20190308_184450.jpg
IMG_20190308_193749.jpg
IMG_20190308_195423.jpg
Hello
.There holes is for the Side Parts to attach on the Wood if you put the CPS2 case in a cabinet. You should get 6 more 4M screws and 2 metal Side parts ?
. Those parts are River Nuts. Sometimes it does like that. I think you shouldn't touch them . Because you can break something.
. I miss the Standoff in some packet :( This is my mistake sorry.

ok, i have some scratches on my case, but after some writing with @hursit i decided fighting with customs is more or less a lost cause, and the scratches aren't on any super obvious spots.

That said:

IMG_1514.JPG

I'm really happy with the case, it's beautiful, and it's one heavy beast :D which greatly reduces the risk of being moved by the kids.

Great case @hursit, the Label came from @PascalP

Attachments

• IMG_1515.JPG
    IMG_1515.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 203
Back