What's new
Are these still available to order? Would like to get a blue one.

Gah, finally trying to install this... My Noctua fan is 3 pin and the CPS2 fan is 2 pin. I thought I remembered there being a way to fix it somewhere in this thread but I can't find it. Anyone able to help?

i can't look without opening it up comletely, , but i think i just connected it so that only red and black on the noctua were connected - i didn't even change the connector if i remember correctly - yellow should be the wire for speed control.

Yup I did the same as the above. The clearance to put the case back is scary though, it barely fits :p

You guys are very correct, I did the same. Oh GOD the clearance is tight reassembling it. But now? They're both cased and waiting for the CPS1 multi and case, then I get to play Jenga putting those 3 and a switcher into my big blue.

Also, the LCD fit just fine in my CPS2 case.

Attachments

• IMG_20190526_161540-01.jpeg
    IMG_20190526_161540-01.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 652
Yup I did the same as the above. The clearance to put the case back is scary though, it barely fits :p
Yeah ,there is only 2-3mm space between Fan and the mainboard as the original. It is little bit hard but not impossible to make it :P
You guys are very correct, I did the same. Oh GOD the clearance is tight reassembling it. But now? They're both cased and waiting for the CPS1 multi and case, then I get to play Jenga putting those 3 and a switcher into my big blue.

Also, the LCD fit just fine in my CPS2 case.
They look awesome.
By the way, i really do not know how i will fix the LCD fitting problem :( .
Myabe i will ask to people the LCD measurements that have cps2 multi kit.

One thing I did notice though, 2 of the standoffs for the motherboard didn't line up right with mine. I'm not super concerned, 6 should be enough, but it was kinda weird.

One thing I did notice though, 2 of the standoffs for the motherboard didn't line up right with mine. I'm not super concerned, 6 should be enough, but it was kinda weird.
Do you have pictures ? or did you take pictures before you close the case :)

Yeah ,there is only 2-3mm space between Fan and the mainboard as the original. It isBy the way, i really do not know how i will fix the LCD fitting problem :( .
Myabe i will ask to people the LCD measurements that have cps2 multi kit.
I’ll post the measurements. One way is to make the space just a tiny bit larger, so it’s not too much empty space for those that the default cut fits and just enough for us with slightly larger screens. I wonder If has to do with where the multi kits were bought from (US source vs EU source).

Ah didn't think to take pics, sorry. It's the 2 that go between the connectors, midway up the sides of the board. It's buttoned up now so I'm unlikely to worry about it too much, especially once I get it put in to my cabinet permanently.

Ah didn't think to take pics, sorry. It's the 2 that go between the connectors, midway up the sides of the board. It's buttoned up now so I'm unlikely to worry about it too much, especially once I get it put in to my cabinet permanently.
I will check it out. Thanks.

I need the New LCD measurements.
@Takosuke and @KingSopz , if you have Measurements device, please give me the detailed measurements

With this device
dijital-kumpaslar-tanitim.jpg

i don't own one of those devices but i think i got it for you its 2 3/4 inches which is 2.75 inches and in MM its 69.85mm

Attachments

• 0835A595-8ED2-4746-9BEC-648C80705959.jpeg
    0835A595-8ED2-4746-9BEC-648C80705959.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 323
  • EEB90495-4323-41A2-9B3F-6AE69E8FBC78.jpeg
    EEB90495-4323-41A2-9B3F-6AE69E8FBC78.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 348
I have the same LCD issue and have not assembled yet. Has anyone done so? Curious of the tools that were used. My thought is a dremel...not sure what bit though.

Happy to send the measurement of my screen as well. I have a laser measurement device that might work.

Finally ready to assemble this case and I have a question about the test button connections. My understanding is the signal wires can be soldered wherever on the button. Where is a proper spot for the ground wire?

Also +1 for the LCD not fitting correctly but sounds like I can fix that with a dremel or something similar so I'm not too worried.

Finally ready to assemble this case and I have a question about the test button connections. My understanding is the signal wires can be soldered wherever on the button. Where is a proper spot for the ground wire?
Bumping this up as I'm still looking for an answer on this. Instructions were a bit vague and I haven't seen anything definitive in any install pics I've seen so far. Really looking forward to putting this build behind me and enjoying my multi. Thanks.

Back