What's new

hursit

Staff member
Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello people,

CPS2 Metal Case Pre-Order opens now.
I will make 50pc at least. The project will start when I get the payment at least 40 Pieces.

PRICE IS: 149 USD
CLICK HERE TO BUY

* The Case is only one body part.
It looks like 2 pieces but it is not).

* Colours
Iron-Man RED :P
Silver
Blue

* Measurements:
395 x 277 x 9 MM

* PLEXI Glass and LEDs on the Left- Right- Front - Back Sides.
There will be some logos on the plexi. I hope @Darksoft don't angry to me about his logo ;( . I didn't ask him about his logo. I just want to put it for sample. But if @Darksoft want it. It is very pleasure for me to put his logo on my CPS2 design ;)

* Buttons for Volume and TEST switch.
You won see in the pictures for now, but it will

* CPS2 Logo
There are 3 different option.

1- Plexi with LED under the LOGO like CPS3 case

2- Stainles Steel CPS2 Logo on the main body. Please check the sample picture.
brushed-metal-logo-sign-raised-wall-1.jpg

3- Aluminium Mesh Under the CPS2 logo.
galvanised-expanded-mesh.jpg

* There is a space hole for the Multi Sytem's LCD panel and switches.
* Antislip Feets
* Metal SIDE ATTACHMENT PARTS

Please check the pictures and share your opinions.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Fc4zvPd.png

RsgIbOl.png

91tsfvB.png

O5Vf80L.png
PLEASE CHECK THE INSTALLATION FILE. PDF FORMAT AND 29MB
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
r5m9g9W.png

CuQ2KCG.png

7PCs7Rs.png

dqgMNfm.png

zHJCDxa.png

3RyQxpB.png

Last edited:
I think CPS2 plastic case look pretty nice (design wise). Your design seems to be quite edgy and the cut out logo on top panel seems to be uneeded (would be nicer if the logo can be Embossed instead of Cut out). Also I don't see any fans slot, aren't these CPS2 can be quote hot while running? Also chamfer the edges would be nice as well, currently it looks like it could cut your hands with those sharp edges and there are gaps there as well

+1 I'm in for one as well!

I agree with the embossed logo as well.

I know some people might think there isn't a need for a new cps2 enclosure but Jasen's was popular and this design being more straight forward than than Jasen's with how it implements the multi is a plus for me

I like it!

Incorporating the multi, specifically that damned LCD screen, is a huge benefit.

I can't spot where the fan is mounted and how it would work? You need an exhaust system so there should be vents in the top of the case with a cutout at the rear for the fan. The fan pulls air in from the front of the case and exhausts the hot air from the rear. The case ideally needs to be reasonably sealed and air tight in order for an effective vacuum to be created.

Also can't figure out how the test and volume buttons are supposed to work?

I think CPS2 plastic case look pretty nice (design wise). Your design seems to be quite edgy and the cut out logo on top panel seems to be uneeded (would be nicer if the logo can be Embossed instead of Cut out). Also I don't see any fans slot, aren't these CPS2 can be quote hot while running? Also chamfer the edges would be nice as well, currently it looks like it could cut your hands with those sharp edges and there are gaps there as well
There will be no Sharpe edge. This is just a prototype. The edges are blending. It is not Sharpe
I cut the logo because there will be LED and plexi under it.
There will be Fan slot of course

I like it!

Incorporating the multi, specifically that damned LCD screen, is a huge benefit.

I can't spot where the fan is mounted and how it would work? You need an exhaust system so there should be vents in the top of the case with a cutout at the rear for the fan. The fan pulls air in from the front of the case and exhausts the hot air from the rear. The case ideally needs to be reasonably sealed and air tight in order for an effective vacuum to be created.

Also can't figure out how the test and volume buttons are supposed to work?
I will make the ventilation holes ;)
You have to solder some cables on the main board for the buttons.

Looking good.

Are you planning on utilising those arcade style buttons for the service / volume buttons? If so, any chance of using something different? There's heaps of options for much nicer looking and more compact panel mount tactile buttons, even LED ones if that's your fancy.

Looking good.

Are you planning on utilising those arcade style buttons for the service / volume buttons? If so, any chance of using something different? There's heaps of options for much nicer looking and more compact panel mount tactile buttons, even LED ones if that's your fancy.
Please can you share with me some sample's pictures ?
Thanks...

Yay, looking great. Can't wait to see a finished product. I'll be interested in grabbing one.

Count me in for the waiting list :) Always like Jasen's case but I hesitated in buying it and he's never done another run... plus I'm getting your CPS3 case, so having them matching would be ideal.

I assume you're going to have some sort of (optional) feet on it for mounting purposes if we're going to be putting it in a cabinet?

Count me in for the waiting list :) Always like Jasen's case but I hesitated in buying it and he's never done another run... plus I'm getting your CPS3 case, so having them matching would be ideal.

I assume you're going to have some sort of (optional) feet on it for mounting purposes if we're going to be putting it in a cabinet?
Mounting feet for the Arcade cabinet has already planned and made for CPS2 and CPS3 also.
You will see the CPS3 feet for cabinets when I release the video ;)

Last edited:
Back