What's new
@hursit Im gonna need 3-4 of these. Can you relocate the buttons to the jamma edge side of case? I think it will make it easier to access/use, but then again, I dont think they are really used that often, lol.

I'm in for 1.
Looks great with the multi incorporated.
I would prefer to have small test / volume buttons on the side like on the original A board.

@hursit Im gonna need 3-4 of these. Can you relocate the buttons to the jamma edge side of case? I think it will make it easier to access/use, but then again, I dont think they are really used that often, lol.
I'm in for 1.
Looks great with the multi incorporated.
I would prefer to have small test / volume buttons on the side like on the original A board.
I will consider these offers. Thank you guys ;)

@hursit Dont forget to make a space to install an sd card extender to the outside of the case.

Something like this
https://www.amazon.com/Extension-Ex...sr=1-9&keywords=micro+sd+to+sd+card+extension

61zngUhlZYL._SL1000_.jpg

Personally, I disagree. I had one of those, but recently removed it when I did the key writing mod. The chances of new games being discovered are suuuuper slim now, and I don't see the appeal of having every version of every game (it would take so long to scroll!) so I don't really forsee having to open it up more than once a year from here on out.

Personally, I disagree. I had one of those, but recently removed it when I did the key writing mod. The chances of new games being discovered are suuuuper slim now, and I don't see the appeal of having every version of every game (it would take so long to scroll!) so I don't really forsee having to open it up more than once a year from here on out.
I prefer exterior access, since I have 4 multikits I rotate the roms on each. I dont load up all the roms/versions in every multi. So its nice not to have to open the case.

@Derick2k Thank you so much to remember me. I completely forget about it.
I ordered one of them and try to make a space for it.

@KalessinDB Let me check it. I can make it an option. If people doesn't like it, they can remove ;)

Thank you guys...

I prefer exterior access, since I have 4 multikits I rotate the roms on each. I dont load up all the roms/versions in every multi. So its nice not to have to open the case.
Fair point, hadn't considered that use case, I figured most people would have 1 and likely have all of the games they want to play on the SD. Hursit is saying he can make it work optionally, so that's cool. A small cutout certainly wouldn't detract from the look for someone like me that isn't using it. I have faith :)

Small update.
It has been done with bending machine and goes to painting.
I hope I will complete the all setup until this weekend , and pre-order will be release.
yeyyyy!! You not playing around 8o

@hursit

Just a thought, it might be tto late but is there any possibility of implementing a larger case fan? Say a standard 80 or 92MM? I think you can get a 92mm fan that has much better airflow/static pressure and is just as quiet as the quiet fans being placed in CPS2 cases. Again, just a thought, awesome progress you have going on this :thumbsup:

Nice work Hursit! :D
Thanks mate ;)
@hursit

Just a thought, it might be tto late but is there any possibility of implementing a larger case fan? Say a standard 80 or 92MM? I think you can get a 92mm fan that has much better airflow/static pressure and is just as quiet as the quiet fans being placed in CPS2 cases. Again, just a thought, awesome progress you have going on this :thumbsup:
Hımm, it is not too late, but do you think everybody can find the FAN or I will buy the fans for all of the cases ?
please can you offer me some brands ?
And I know there is something different with CPS2 fans. I don't like the idea which people solder or something...

But I will think about it.

Hımm, it is not too late, but do you think everybody can find the FAN or I will buy the fans for all of the cases ?
please can you offer me some brands ?
And I know there is something different with CPS2 fans. I don't like the idea which people solder or something...

If you can, the options on lets say 92mm fans are almost limitless since they are commonly used in pc case fans

I like the Noctua line, so here is an example

https://noctua.at/en/nf-b9-redux-1600/specification

I dont think you need to solder anything, I think its just a matter of relocating the pins on the fan connector. which is pretty simple to do. A 3 or 4 pin fan header should still be able to connect to the CPS2 motherboard I think.

Nice work Hursit! :D
Thanks mate ;)
@hursit

Hımm, it is not too late, but do you think everybody can find the FAN or I will buy the fans for all of the cases ?please can you offer me some brands ?

If it keeps the boards working cooler, I think a larger fan option makes sense. I'd order one with space for a larger fan.... or an extra fan hole near the heatsink/caps.

Bigger fan its a good idea, its just sucks the case might have to be bigger then what it already is. Im a slimmer the better kinda guy :whistling:

Back