What's new
Great idea, thanks!

Will print one today.

Very nifty idea, thanks for sharing.

48355888_10216201628726455_2890245675738464256_n.jpg

Lions3 sells something very similar, always thought it was a decent idea. Considering the cost to print will be practically nothing I appreciate the link, passed it along to a friend to print me a couple

Hey neat, glad you guys dig them!

I found that after I printed a bunch, not all edge connectors are the same length / width, so they are snug on some boards, and a little loose on others.

Appreciate the feedback!

My intent was to use it like an NES game's Dust cover. Just something to keep junk / Humidity/ Corrosion off of the edges.

I found the dimensions of the 3D printed part to be spot on. As you mention the fit varies between boards, in my case it's due to arcade operators filing down the edges of the jamma finger.

I like Jamma edge caps for consolized purposes. If you won't ever use the JAMMA edge again it's perfect.

I am running a bunch of these this coming week.

If anyone needs any let me know!

I love it! I don't see any practical use for it, but I am going to print a few just for the ecstatics and how they look on a PCB :thumbsup:

Anyone 3D printed a JAMMA G-Pin to use on pin 7?

I'd love me a few of those for my Hirose connectors in the cabs with the broken corners.

Anyone 3D printed a JAMMA G-Pin to use on pin 7?

I'd love me a few of those for my Hirose connectors in the cabs with the broken corners.
I always put a blob of solder between the 2 pins to create a key :)

The solder thing is a good idea, but for those who don't have the skills or tools, this little plastic thingy would be mint -- most of the things I bought in Japan with a Jamma harness have come with one of these pre-installed:

pin.jpg

If anyone has a file, I'd be happy to print them for everyone.

Or, if someone has one I can measure out, send it my way and I'll try to recreate them.

Back