What's new
Updated order count on post #2,

We are up to 28 panels wanted 8o

Looks like we are gonna make it to get some nice discounts from @alberto1225

Any chance you can make the following panels in a vewlix size?

Bishi Bahshi
Arkanoid
Rythem tengoku

SPECIAL REQUEST:

2L12BM for Egret II - CPO sticker only. Please let me know if this is possible.

EDIT:

Egret II 1L6BM - Bare panel, no CPO/Artwork

Last edited:
I know I'm late for the party, but is it still possible to add me
for
1- new astro city 2p 6 button control panel

I'll take a 2L12B and 2L8B for E2.

Special Request***

Taito
2L12B panel - no art/overlay, just metal
1L6B panel - no art/overlay, just metal

Let me know if this can be done.

Any word on pricing? Also, Is it possible to ship a panel to Italy or would it be too pricey?

I'm still needing a 2L12B panel for my SEGA Astro City (I guess che New Astro City panel is the same? It seems so, judging from the pictures)

Also, Is it possible to ship a panel to Italy or would it be too pricey?
I don't think you understand how expensive shipping is from US to Europe. Derick just sent me a 2lb package from the US by cheapest means available and it was 35 bucks.

Alberto's prices are already good as is and he offers really affordable worldwide shipping, just order straight from him.

Actually, I know how expensive that is and 35$ is NOT expensive.

I wanted to buy from Jasen's custom and that was 100$ for the panel plus 60$ for shipping.

Trust me, if that was ~30$ I would have bought it but as it stands I'm facing 100$ + 60$ + import taxes (which would be another 50$, if I'm lucky) for a grand total of over 200$.

That's way too much, even if the panel is an exact replica of SEGA's original panel.

35 bones for a package that weighs less than a kilogram and is the size of a shoebox. Postage was without insurance and tracking.

Alberto asks $119 for a 2L12B Astro panel and an additional $24 for postage (airmail with tracking). That's super reasonable. I'm sure he can declare a lower value on the customs form.

I wanted to buy from Jasen's custom and that was 100$ for the panel plus 60$ for shipping.

Trust me, if that was ~30$ I would have bought it but as it stands I'm facing 100$ + 60$ + import taxes (which would be another 50$, if I'm lucky) for a grand total of over 200$.

That's way too much, even if the panel is an exact replica of SEGA's original panel.
I love Jasens products but having bought his and Alberto’s panels, Alberto wins.

I love Jasens products but having bought his and Alberto’s panels, Alberto wins.
Thanks for reporting, I'll definitely get in touch with Alberto and see if we can work out something.

E2: 1L4B-R
E2: 2L12B

Thanks!

depending on the final price I could be interested in a 2L16BM NNC, thanks

It's not even close. Jasen told me he's upgraded some things on his panels since I bought one, been a few years probably, but Alberto's quality is far and away better compared to the one I have and the printing is more accurate. Jasen does direct to metal printing, and it's dull and has artifact lines in it. Even after having the panel professionally clearcoated it wasn't as nice as Alberto's stock finish.

The shiny back is just a little bling, Jasen has a matte white, but I like the mirror finish. :P

I think what Jasen told me he upgraded is the joystick mount, but at least on the panel I had from him it was Sanwa only, while Alberto has the universal mount that can take Seimitsu also.

Jasen is great, appreciate him, but Alberto is far away the best panel maker I've seen, ever.

I'd be in for a 2L12BM New Net City Panel.

Also can he do a 2L16BM for a Vewlix L AMI?

ill be in for
1 egret2 2l 12b
1 windy2 2l 12b
1 windy2 2l 12b corner buttons 1 on each side. I'm going to make windy a 4 player machine. Is this last possible?

If possible twin stick cp for egret2? I wanna play smash tv total carnage I think there's a couple noami games that are twin stick.

Last edited:

Absolutely, Alberto's are quality made for sure.

As far as i understand Alberto will be shipping everyones orders directly, this just to gauge the interest so he can gives us a discounts, every bit helps folks :)

I know I'm late for the party, but is it still possible to add me
for
1- new astro city 2p 6 button control panel
Just making sure you want a 2P panel with 3 buttons each player or 6 buttons each player?

Back