What's new
Updated order count on post #2 of the thread, up to 41 panels wanted so far 8o

I know I'm late for the party, but is it still possible to add me
for
1- new astro city 2p 6 button control panel
Just making sure you want a 2P panel with 3 buttons each player or 6 buttons each player?
Yes one 2p panel with 6 buttons one each side.

I know this is a long shot,
but if it is possible for Albeto to do a

1 Sega Aero city 2p 6 buttons on each side...
I'll take one as well, only if it's possible.

Thank you

Oh for my interest I guess I should clarify 2L12BM for the Windy 2 panel :saint:

when you're specifying the panel layout you list the TOTAL number of buttons

2L12B = 2 Levers 12 Buttons (AKA 2-player with 6 buttons on each side)

a 2L6B = 2 Levers 6 buttons (AKA 2-player with 3 buttons on each side).

can he do something like this for e2

8kMr5C4.jpg

when you're specifying the panel layout you list the TOTAL number of buttons
2L12B = 2 Levers 12 Buttons (AKA 2-player with 6 buttons on each side)

a 2L6B = 2 Levers 6 buttons (AKA 2-player with 3 buttons on each side).
yes 1 New astro city panel - 2L12B
and if it's possible
1- Sega Aero city panel - 2L12B

Thanks for clearing it up twistedsymphony,
much appreciated

8kMr5C4.jpg
3ru9d.jpg

Ok, where are you going with this, I just gotta know :) (and no Im not making fun of this, dont want you to take it the wrong way) Im really curious what you want to do/use this for.

Is that for a 4p/joystick mounts? or is twin sticks for games like smash tv?
If its 4 sticks I dont think you can fit them that way because of the mounting brackets/bolt patterns, you will need to remove buttons and you can probably fit 4 joystick with 2 buttons each.

Ok checked you post, you mentioned smash tv, so the layout you want wont work cause of the joystick mounts, Alberto would need to do a layout change for squeeze those 4 joysticks in there, its possible to though I would think.

Last edited:
Maybe the 3L panel is to have an Arkanoid wheel for some of the Taito games?

8kMr5C4.jpg
3ru9d.jpg

Ok, where are you going with this, I just gotta know :) (and no Im not making fun of this, dont want you to take it the wrong way) Im really curious what you want to do/use this for.

Is that for a 4p/joystick mounts? or is twin sticks for games like smash tv?
If its 4 sticks I dont think you can fit them that way because of the mounting brackets/bolt patterns, you will need to remove buttons and you can probably fit 4 joystick with 2 buttons each.

Ok checked you post, you mentioned smash tv, so the layout you want wont work cause of the joystick mounts, Alberto would need to do a layout change for squeeze those 4 joysticks in there, its possible to though I would think.
Going to to get a 3/4 player condenser and get jnx to make me some consider to db15. each side well have a rubber gasket like on computer cases for watercooling to keep dust at bay. but 1 controller well come out from each hole for 3/4 player action. thats were im going with it.

But Ya i want a twin stick for windy2 I wanted the above picture on a windy cp but you didnt include it and i saw he had taito cp so i thought he could do it for e2. Id would rather have the holes on side on a windy2 cp

Last edited:
Going to to get a 3/4 player condenser and get jnx to make me some consider to db15. each side well have a rubber gasket like on computer cases for watercooling to keep dust at bay. but 1 controller well come out from each hole for 3/4 player action. thats were im going with it.

But Ya i want a twin stick for windy2 I wanted the above picture on a windy cp but you didnt include it and i saw he had taito cp so i thought he could do it for e2. Id would rather have the holes on side on a windy2 cp
You would have to discuss that with him, he listed which panels he can do right now I guess with the regular layouts.

I was out of home for vacation with family and had few time to access the internet and reply.

here are some quick replys.

@ For guys need "custom" panel, please send the button information you need and we can discuss it.

@Parcel will ship directly to the buyer. I think the local post office here provides good price for Airmail and EMS.

1 panel $ 21 airmail (10~14 days)

2 panel $ 32 airmail (10~14 days)

4 panel $ 60 EMS ( in 7 days)

8 panel $ 100 EMS ( in 7 days)

@ vewlix

I do another panel sample test soon.

@ for Aero panel

I will opwn an interest check soon. I’ll have 1L3~8B with 1/2 Start button and 2L8B-12B with/ without 2tart buttons.

As far as i understand Alberto will be shipping everyones orders directly, this just to gauge the interest so he can gives us a discounts, every bit helps folks :)
Is there a reason why it's US only then?

Anyone else in the USA that wants to take part in a group buy is welcomed to join in :)
Lol, it grew from there, we thought we would get a order of panels made to ship out all at once on Xeds candy cab group buy. But this is much better :) Gotta edit original post.

Reactions: nem
thought of something better than a button hole for controllers. I can see if he can do a db15 cutout with screw holes. So you can just plug in when you want to play 3/4 and just put controllers away when your by yourself

Oooh this is worldwide now eh, I best PM Alberto about the order of 6 I was getting then

You would have to discuss that with him, he listed which panels he can do right now I guess with the regular layouts.
So when we starting up an interest list for the Smash TV/Total Carnage twin stick candy panels? ;)

Back