What's new
But your OG panel isn't OG at all. See where it says "Licensed by Sega"?
^THIS

I have pointed out some placement issues with a teal line.
Sega shipped the cabs with original panels, and then later licensed Sanwa (and maybe others) to make "official" replacement panels. you can tell them apart based on whether they say "Sega" or "Licensed by Sega". There are other subtle differences between them like how the buttons line up with the artwork.

Your "OG" Panel isn't actually OG but a high quality and officially licensed repo by sanwa.

Thanks for the info, I had posted a question about that difference "in licensed by" and "Sega" earlier - that clears that up!

I don't see my name on the list, but in case I'm on some list I can't see, I'd like to change my mind and not get a panel. Found one elsewhere.

Are we proactively just paying now, or waiting for more interest / an invoice / something else?

Just checking in to make sure I have not missed an invoice to pay for my order yet

Late to the party, but for the future...

Does anyone know if these EGRET II panels can be used with TAITO spinners ?

Late to the party, but for the future...

Does anyone know if these EGRET II panels can be used with TAITO spinners ?
@rtw
It won't work as spinner can't hook on the mount I used. I have the Taito spinner and AWSD panel base.
so I can make a custom panel if you need it.

I have sent the payment information to all the guys on the list. Reply me when you get my PM.

I will ship the first bunch (order paid and without custom panel) on early Feb.

And for the 2 bunch will be early Mar.

Any question on the order, PM me. Thanks

I don't even need new panels right now, all my Astros have lovely Albertos on them and I've even got backups stashed away, and yet I'm somehow still jealous of everyone ordering. :D

Back