What's new
@ Loki
just pm you =)

and quick update.
I will start to ship orders with NAC(1P/2P) panel only first next week.
Alberto,

thanks for your mail.
Just waiting for your reply to my latest question about payment options.

My new alberto Astro City Panel came in today, all I can say is wow, its perfect. If you are on the fence.. do it!! Got all new hardware installed this evening. Custom LeD's are next on the agenda :) Thank you Alberto for a awesome product!

Attachments

• 51590782_10156269098881476_8232409299393970176_n.jpg
    51590782_10156269098881476_8232409299393970176_n.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 267
How do I get in on this or is it too late?

Net City (preferred) or New Net City
1x2L16BM

Got my Astro City panel from Alberto.

Delightful.

Qenc25w.jpg

If I really had to nitpick... the black is not really black, rather a very dark grey, but you have to see it in the correct light to notice this.

All in all, a very nice repro panel, almost indistinguishable from the real thing. Thumbs up!

Got my NAC 2L12B repro a few weeks ago but forgot to post. Want to say that shipping was extremely fast, think it came from Taiwan to East coast US in 3 days.

Highly recommended for sure!

gheLGR6.jpg

rpcXqfL.jpg

I just PMed him directly, not much more expensive placing a single order.

Those that have received their panels, did you receive a tracking number from Alberto or did they just show up one day?

Also, do they happen to come with carriage bolts? If not, anyone got a good link/source for them with nuts?

Those aren't the control panel bolts, those are screws for attaching your joystick to the mounting plate.

I've gotten bolts that work great from Mike's Arcade, but not sure on the model # right now.

Yep. Wasn’t sure which bolts you meant, so I just took a photo!

I keep bugging him about a namco noir panel hopefully it will happen soon

He pm’d me to initiate the order, and after payment he sent me a tracking number there.

They came with a pack of bolts and some instruction space holder cards.

https://imgur.com/a/eUIjgK7
Right on! I just PM'd him to see if mine have shipped.

I was referring to these carriage bolts: https://www.ebay.com/itm/182037543017

Found them through this thread - Chrome plated M4 Carriage Bolts

Mine are rusted out and the CP harness is hacked/spliced with issues, so going to replace both the harness and bolts when I install my panels.

Back