What's new
Hi,

Not sure if this trend is the right place to ask, but I’m buying a OK baby cab without control panel. Is it possible to get a repro control panel (the metalic part) for one of these?

Thanks?!

Hi,

Not sure if this trend is the right place to ask, but I’m buying a OK baby cab without control panel. Is it possible to get a repro control panel (the metalic part) for one of these?

Thanks?!
I will google it and see if I have get any information about this panel. PM you soon!

OK Baby control panel has a unique shape to it. I don't think it will fit any other panel.

would love an 8 button Namco Noir panel. 1p but if I have to have 2p. If your daring an extra button or 2 for each player for xbox and ps4 users would be nice.

Hi,

Thanks?!
I will google it and see if I have get any information about this panel. PM you soon!
I am looking for OK Baby's control panel too. I do have the original if you need any pictures etc.
If you can make it, I will order one for sure and perhaps a second one.
Thanks in advance!

Back