What's new

baklakiller

Student
Reaction score
Alright so i have two Vewlix cabs, One is a Diamond Blue & the other is an FC.

Im trying to find all the best parts to make a head2head happen. Would like to hookup multiple consoles & pc.

Things i have:

HDMI Splitter
DVI to HDMI
Universal Brooks

Things in my cart
Optical Coax to Analog RCA

Multi Headphone spliter

Im sure there are better ways or even device that can do it all. Can someone who has a head2head do break down on how they have their setup. Parts where to buy will be extremely helpful. Thanks

Why not get this for the HDMI splitter and audio solution in one

https://www.amazon.com/Neoteck-Splitter-Extracter-Splitters-XBox360/dp/B01HRJ9OA8

I have one of these in my vewlixs, nice headphone amps, they mute the cabs' speakers when I plug in the headphones. Basically all plug n play.

http://www.schiit.com/products/fulla-1
How does this work with a ps4?

I've had so many issues with splitters for switchers.

I can't for the life of me get a proper message from the PS4 saying 1080p, it's always "unsupported 1080p"

I know for a fact both monitors are 1080p because when I directly plug them in, it boots up in 1080p without a hitch. It's the moment I add a splitter into the mix that I get issues.

Did you endup making any progress ? I'm about to embark on the same journey and would love to avoid mistakes if you already did.

Basically same setup head to head.

Officially Taito offers this kit, I'm pretty sure I sold this to @Derick2k
yOABsXb.jpg

Its for JVS boards, but as the VGA port is just VGA and the audio just 3.5mm stereo it has some cross application.

Last edited by a moderator:
jassin000 thanks for the info about the board. I was actually looking for a solution involving a brook adapter. I'm planning to use a ps4 and AFAIK the brook board is the one with the lowest input lag.

Sure, I was just throwing that up for comparison to how its officially done with a X2 system.
Using a console (PS4) adds the need for the Brook PCBs I get that.

I have one of those spare. No leads or manual, just the pcb and the metal mounting plate.

I'm still looking for a taito jvs card for my second cab so I couldn't join them together anyway..

I prefer my two player panels, but you know where I think head-to-head Vewlix cabs would kick ass?
Classic 4 player games like TMNT or NBA Jam.

Back