What's new

alberto1225

Professional
Reaction score
6.2 Updated!

All the aero panel order will be shipped this week. I have shipped couple out.

5.18. Updated!

Panel is ready for ship. Check your PM for payment information. I'll start to ship panel out this week.

Overlay feature
Due to different printing way, It’s really hard to get the repro 100% same as the original.
I would say the overlay is 95% like the original one. You still can see few different from the original panel.
Check the compared pictures here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alberto1225/albums/72157713709862742/with/49899566988/
If this result is not like what you think and you want to cancel the order, let me know.

About the shipping during Covid-19
Parcel will take extra time to arrive when ship via Airmail. (3~4 weeks)
I only recommend ship parcel via EMS now (in 1 week).

Postage to US[/B]
  • 1 panel $ 30 EMS (was $ 35 I'll cover $5) / $ 21 Airmail
  • 2 panel $ 42 EMS / $ 32 Airmail

4.6 updated!
The repro 1P/2P aero panel is going to be produced soon. Here are button configuration I will do.
There are 3 types for 1P and 2 types for 2P. I also do custom layout,let me know if you need.

49757023408_a6a974bb50_b.jpg

Button configuration ( S = start buttons )
  • 1L6B
  • 1L6B- S
  • 2L12B
  • 2L12B-S

Last edited:
At least here on the West Coast it's pretty common to come across butchered Aero Cities that have weird frankensteined panels, usually with American sticks and giant bolts going through them. It would be really nice to have a way to save those and return them back to their proper setup.

If I had space for a couple Aeros I'd want 1L6B panels to link them, they're way too cramped for 2L12B play I think.

Edit: 1L6B would be nice for shmups too, easy to put in button plugs for a 4 button arc for Cave games and the like that have 3 buttons + dedicated autofire. Damn, now I wish I had that space lol

If the Aero City control panel housing already has button holes for 1/2 player start. Why does the 12button panel also have holes for 1/2 player start buttons?

@FairWitness there are two types of panel housing. One has holes for start, the other doesn't. So there are panels for each. You see them mismatched a lot because of this.

I'd be in for one of each, but probably not for a couple months.

Nice to hear @alberto1225, but one note. The 1player panel, the original from Sega, looks a bit uncomfortable with the spacing between the stick and the buttons.
would it be possible to change the layout so it matches the 2l6b instead?
like this:

13733022ef9a44b5bf829df986f6c963.jpg

and also so that the stick and buttons are centered on the control panel? :)

@alberto1225 , sir ... i'm looking for a movelist to put on a HSS 0130 saturn astro city pannel ? Did you have one to spare ?

and also so that the stick and buttons are centered on the control panel?
The CP isn't centered on the cab. Centering the buttons/sticks on the panel means making them even more offset from the center of the screen.

The 1player panel, the original from Sega, looks a bit uncomfortable with the spacing between the stick and the buttons.
I will provide at least two kind of 1P button layout to let you guys choose.
@alberto1225 , sir ... i'm looking for a movelist to put on a HSS 0130 saturn astro city pannel ? Did you have one to spare ?
Do you have size of it? I only have this
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alberto1225/albums/72157681778509960

The 1player panel, the original from Sega, looks a bit uncomfortable with the spacing between the stick and the buttons.
I will provide at least two kind of 1P button layout to let you guys choose.
Do you have size of it? I only have thishttps://www.flickr.com/photos/alberto1225/albums/72157681778509960
sir , it's about one of these 3 papers moves from this picture https://segaretro.org/File:VirtuaStickPro_1.jpg .

Nice to hear @alberto1225, but one note. The 1player panel, the original from Sega, looks a bit uncomfortable with the spacing between the stick and the buttons.
like this:

I'm actually looking for this panel but with the deleted yellow buttons. Could you reproduce @alberto1225 ?

I'm in no rush whatsoever, but just thought I'd bump the thread and see how much closer we are to starting this project. I'm still just super stoked that you're doing an Aero run!

like this:

I'm actually looking for this panel but with the deleted yellow buttons. Could you reproduce @alberto1225 ?
I could use the same.

Just checking in, @alberto1225 I actually lost track of this thread while switching jobs, and thought maybe I missed a notification! If you're still delayed, no biggie. I am laughing a little bit, because I actually thought, "Oh shit, I bet I missed out on the panel that I wanted!" Glad to see that I didn't, though.

Back