What's new
I have a friend in LA that would be interested in a 2L12B w/ starts

2.28.2020 updated
  • Doing the last test printing and I will post some picture of test sample next week.
  • here is the picture of button configuration for 1P/2P.
  • 49592618658_7d6a074f88_z.jpg

I'll make up my mind once the test sample is shown. Leaning towards two panels, 2l6b (original) no starts and 2l12b no starts if they are available.

3.9.2020 updated!
I took the overlay back today and print shop doesn't print it right on the white color (they printed it in grey color)
Overall the repro artwork size is very closed to the original size. here is the test sample.
  • This is not the final product, overlay color will be revised to look closed to the original panel.
49639720786_839106b91f_b.jpg

I have one quick question about the panels. Are these strictly just flat steel or do they have the joystick mount pieces on the back? I think my original Aero City panel has an elevated mounting plate spot welded onto the back, so I was curious how the joysticks mount on the new repro panels.

They look great by the way, and I'm sure whether they're flat or not, mounting shouldn't be too crazy.

I have one quick question about the panels. Are these strictly just flat steel or do they have the joystick mount pieces on the back? I think my original Aero City panel has an elevated mounting plate spot welded onto the back, so I was curious how the joysticks mount on the new repro panels.

They look great by the way, and I'm sure whether they're flat or not, mounting shouldn't be too crazy.
There will be panel mounts on the back. Panel mounts support these 3 type of mounting plates.
49649072027_0d13c113b3_b.jpg

Following up, is your 2L6B going to look like this:

13733022ef9a44b5bf829df986f6c963.jpg

or

49639720786_839106b91f_b.jpg

@benime
yeah, I will still do the original 2L6B artwork with normal printing which don't have metal finish on overlay.

They look great!

Are those the only 2 options? Is it still possible to have them done without the start buttons?

Back