What's new
I got mine too.

You are in France and your postal service is a mess right now. i'm only shipping via courier to France until they get their stuff together.

Hello !
Has anyone received their repro panels ? (other than lupin I mean)
Apparently those were shipped early june but I haven't received mine yet, and haven't received the tracking number either.
Yes received mine 4 days after it was shipped.

shipping is all over the place these days.

My client had to wait 9 weeks for a Rotary Evaporator from China. Just the customs clearance took 3 weeks instead of 2 days

Thanks for the feedback guys.
But, yeah, I don't know. I receive stuff regularly from Japan and Europe since the end of confinement.
The only other thing I did not receive is a capkit that seems stuck in California since may 3rd.
Other than that, stuff is being normally distributed ... so I don't undersand.

EDIT: just got news from Alberto. He has been swamped in work, the panel just shipped.

Last edited:
Just received my 2 player 6 button panel and it mounted perfectly on my Aero Table. Very happy with the quality. The panel is nice and solid and matches the style of the original. With EMS it shipped on Friday and arrived Monday to Northern California.

Just received my 2 player 6 button panel and it mounted perfectly on my Aero Table. Very happy with the quality. The panel is nice and solid and matches the style of the original. With EMS it shipped on Friday and arrived Monday to Northern California.
Is your camera broken?

I wanna see it man.

Your wish is my command. My camera wasn't broken but the Aero Table needed to have the bad attempt at a paint job stripped and big scratches in the monitor and glass buffed out. I'm going to strip the remaining paint on the glass cover and then see how I like it and may paint it back to the stock color otherwise.

index.php

index.php

Is your camera broken?
I wanna see it man.

Attachments

• AeroTable2.jpg
    AeroTable2.jpg
    908.8 KB · Views: 713
  • AeroTable1.jpg
    AeroTable1.jpg
    849.4 KB · Views: 704
Last edited:
Hi, im David nice to meet you. Seeing if I could purchase 2 units x 1player 6button for Aero cp. I’m located in Spain. Thanks!!

Regarding Aero City panels, are you able to do them in orange, or is blue the only available color?

Back