What's new
They look great!

Are those the only 2 options? Is it still possible to have them done without the start buttons?
4.6 updated!
The repro 1P/2P aero panel is going to be produced soon. Here are button configuration I will do.
There are 3 types for 1P and 2 types for 2P. I also do custom layout,let me know if you need.
49743143602_5dd2c912bf_z.jpg

49742820741_3ccff41f63_z.jpg

They look great!

Are those the only 2 options? Is it still possible to have them done without the start buttons?
4.6 updated!The repro 1P/2P aero panel is going to be produced soon. Here are button configuration I will do.
There are 3 types for 1P and 2 types for 2P. I also do custom layout,let me know if you need.
49743143602_5dd2c912bf_z.jpg

49742820741_3ccff41f63_z.jpg
Sweet put me down for Doubles D’s heh

Will there still be three button versions?
Seconded. Interested in the original style with the 3 buttons per player.

Right now I am interested in an A and D style. I will wait to commit until I know if your doing the original 3 button style.

Seconded. Interested in the original style with the 3 buttons per player.Right now I am interested in an A and D style. I will wait to commit until I know if your doing the original 3 button style.
Asked and answered on the last page
IC: Repro 1P/2P Aero city panel 4/6/2020 update!
From the sounds of his latest post, it sounds as if he isn't doing the 3 button version anymore and only the 6 button. Not sure if language barrier.

I mean it could be, but it's hard for me to imagine something changed that drastically between a week ago and now.

They look great, still just need (1) Type E.

Thanks, Alberto!

Order placed. Just in time too, nearing the end of my aero restore.

:thumbsup:

How do I place and order? I never received the pm with payment information.

All panel orders will be shipped out this week. I will update the tracking when I have time. =)

Just wanted to show others the final product. I've attached pictures of "not all the way populated" and then "fully populated". This thing has a beautiful mirror finish on the back of it, the button holes are cut smooth with no sharp edges, and the top layer where the art is at is almost indistinguishable from the original. It has the artwork printed, and has the clear top that looks like plexi over the top of the artwork (but it's attached, no loose plexi or anything weird like that).

Better than I could have possibly hoped for! Thanks again, @alberto1225!

Attachments

• Aero City UP CP.jpg
    Aero City UP CP.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 299
  • Aero City CP.jpg
    Aero City CP.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 264
Will these continue to be available in the future?

I'm hoping to grab an Aero in the next couple of months, but would love to nail down a cab first

Hello !
Has anyone received their repro panels ? (other than lupin I mean)
Apparently those were shipped early june but I haven't received mine yet, and haven't received the tracking number either.

Back