What's new

XianXi

Professional
Reaction score
This has been in the making since the LazyFinger, this is the same circuit as the LazyFinger, but instead for JAMMA cabs. Fine tune the rapidfire to your liking on the fly. Supports rapid fire on both A and B buttons per player with individual on/off switches in case you don't want to mess with plugging/unplugging it from the board/harness. The rest of the device is complete passthrough. Just like the Atlas, it supports both the voltmeter(w/switch for 5v and 12v readings) and Negatron for cabs that need to add -5v.

Pre-orders will open at a later date. Proto boards had a slight routing problem which will be fixed and retested before pre-orders open.

***UPDATE, Spitfire is now SOLD out and gone for good, thanks guys***

spitfire - 1.jpg

JNX Spitfire is no longer in production. But I still have some 1.1 and 1.2 PCBs so I’m able to build a few more. Thanks to those that supported it.

Last edited:
2018 PRICING: JNX Spitfire - JAMMA Rapid Fire Inline Adapter - End of Life

**************2016 Pricing****************************************
Just got the revised PCBs and it now works as it should.

Just a recap:

-Supports Rapid Fire(Not Auto-fire) for both A and B buttons for each player.
-Fire Rate is adjustable by turning the knob to desired speed. Fire rate range is from ~29hz - 38hz
-On/Off switch per supported button for customized play
-On board Negatron support
-On board Voltmeter support w/switch to flip between 5v and 12v line reads

Pricing:

Barebones Spitfire - $33
Spitfire w/Voltmeter - $40
To add a negatron - $24 additional, includes cost of negatron(If getting both negatron and voltmeter, negatron will be mounted on the underside of the PCB)

US Shipping:
Priority Mail - $7
First Class - $5

International Shipping:
Priority Mail - $33
First Class - $18

https://www.paypal.me/JammaNationX

Please make sure you send as a regular payment and not gift as it will just complicate things when trying to print labels. Also make sure you add in the notes field of the payment what it is for. Example: "JNX Spitfire w/Voltmeter, Priority Shipping".

For volume orders, please shoot me a PM for pricing.

Please keep in mind that all parts will be ordered once the pre-order closes. All adapter will be assembled in one go so all orders will ship when the full assembly is done.

I will be posting updates to the thread on the status of the adapters(assembly, shipping, etc). Please do not spam my inbox with general questions, I'd prefer them be posted in this thread.

Edit: Pre-orders will close on Monday March 28, 2016.

Thanks,
James

Last edited:
James,

I've been waiting for these, order placed for 2 boards, thanks.

Hi, I'm a little late to the pre-order party. I just signed on to the forum to simply ask if it's not too late to paypal purchase this Spitfire - JAMMA Rapid Fire Inline Adapter. Please please please?

WOOHOO!! 8o 8o 8o Had these beautiful creations show up in the mail today, what a wonderful surprise!

Amazingly packed and top notch craftsmanship :thumbsup:

Thank you!!!

IMG_4331.JPG

IMG_4334.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4335.JPG
    IMG_4335.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 662
  • IMG_4332.JPG
    IMG_4332.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 618
Hmmmmm....maybe I should 3D print a case for them???? Damn it I wish I had more time.

Currently on clearance in the JNX store. Only a handful left, then it's gone for good.

Anyone interested in another batch? There seems to be interest in a few units. Let me know.

This guy! Offering voltmeter and/or negatron support again?

Probably 2 units!

I’ll take one with volt meter and negatron when it’s available.
Thank you

Okay so it looks like pricing will be the same for the units themselves.

Pricing:

Barebones Spitfire - $33
Spitfire w/Voltmeter - $40
To add a negatron - $24 additional, includes cost of negatron(If getting both negatron and voltmeter, negatron will be mounted on the underside of the PCB)

US Shipping:
Priority Mail - $8
First Class - $5

International Shipping:
Priority Mail - $33
First Class - $18

Please make sure you send as Goods & Services please and not gift as it will just complicate things when trying to print labels. Also make sure you add in the notes field of the payment what it is for. Example: "JNX Spitfire w/Voltmeter, Priority Shipping".

Once everyone sends payment I'll go ahead and get everything ordered and will let you guys know once everything ships out.

Thanks,
James

Last edited:
Back