What's new

Bizzar1

Beginner
Reaction score
Picked up a sbs Battle Gear 3 very cheap...The previous owner said it worked ONCE, they unplugged it, moved shops and it never booted again.

I have gone through all power connections and everything is getting voltage where it should. Fuses all good etc.

When you switch it on it makes 6 loud beeps, so the card is getting read, followed by a pause, then the hard drives spin up. They both sound good?

If I remove the security dongle on either machine it makes that looping "quack quack" sound, but properly beeps with them in. With the dongle removed I also have an image that says Dongle/Security not found blah blah so I assume the video output is working yes?

I just found a thread that states if ANY of the analog buttons are not plugged in, the game will boot to a black screen. Hmm...I have NOT tried to boot with the seat assembly plugged in and will do so tomorrow. This has the shifter and E-brake connector. Would this cause the game not to boot?

Hello

Check USB JVS connected & changed the IDE cable / 133 Single Drive 80Wires Ribbon that has trouble aging because of the heat of the system ;)

How is your dipswitch congigured ?

Back