What's new
We'll soon reach 5000 users. What are your thoughts on this? How can we celebrate?
I vote we celebrate by randomly banning 54 users. :D

Edit: damnit @brizzo already made the joke better than me, no fair having real stats lol

Alphabetically @Aurich is user #331

So I vote we ban him as tribute so hes not excluded :D

Just hit 5000
268x0w.jpg

@brizzo LET’S DO THIS!!!

Been referring people to this site who have been asking me about superguns to play arcade games without the need for a cab. Same goes for people who are looking for cabs as well. Looks like we are at 5,058 members and counting. :)

Hey I go an idea , let's get someone who has no business being a moderator to moderate the forum , that'll bring the numbers back down to a manageable level. :D :D :D

Hey I go an idea , let's get someone who has no business being a moderator to moderate the forum , that'll bring the numbers back down to a manageable level. :D :D :D
Well played, sir.

If only that IP ban that I got because some one twitter cried about unrelated things resulting in a threat to have me banned (which they actually temporarily succeeded in) from here would be lifted ;)

I got the actual ban lifted, but that IP ban has stuck... wonder why? See original tongue in cheek comment. Sorry! Back to my hidey hole I go.

Back