What's new
I am glad to hear that there will be an another batch. :D
If an another batch really comes true, i am in for 3. Thanks.

I never heard back from anyone from the first two batches, did they work okay? I don't own a HAS so never tested myself.
No news is good news. :D

That said, my extender from the the very first batch has worked flawlessly with the HAS v3.1 on both the CPS2 with the harness extension and on the PGM without it.

Are you able to do it with the black pcb? :evil:

Edit maybe the jamma connector in red (if they make it)

Attachments

• 3CC7E0D2-E842-4DF2-8F0D-AA724E89E2F3.jpeg
    3CC7E0D2-E842-4DF2-8F0D-AA724E89E2F3.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Looks like I'll need to brew another batch.

I never heard back from anyone from the first two batches, did they work okay? I don't own a HAS so never tested myself.

@RGB I need a HAS :)
hey Frank sorry for the delay. Just got my HAS a bit ago and had zero issues with your extension. Very clean and tidy compared to my old jamma extension :thumbsup:

Thanks! The HAS kick part is the bit I was interested in. :)

sorry, i thought i already wrote - i got two, gave one to another member... for me both worked great :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Iam still interested in one also. I was one of that the users on batch 2 that you listed on post #99.

Works wonderfully well with my HAS. Tested with all the boards in my signature. Thank you!

Back