What's new
I need just the reversed end ATX cable. The one I bought from someone on shmups did not have the ends reversed so it does not lay flat...

Any guidance? Might try depinning and flipping connector but probably be easier to just get another cable. Need a 60cm one.

I would like to purchase one of these as well. Really would like the ability to use my HAS along with CPS2 Multi LCD Holster!

Yeah I spotted those a while ago. The first link is an extender, the second link is an accessory to his consolised Neo-Geo which allows one to run other jamma boards using the consolised Neo-Geo as a base (supergun).

The extender looks alright.

I have 2 of those extenders they are ok but the voltage readings drop real low with it. Plus my first unit cable was bad and had another sent with the second unit.

I needed something till @Frank_fjs made his again.

With the supplied cables at 60cm, I have only a .1v drop at the harness end to game. With another Aliexpress cable and extension to 90cm, I have .8v drop! Cables will be the deciding factor.

Last edited:
@Frank_fjs Cant wait till you re-release the jamma ext again. Ive been really needing once with kick harness and I am on the wait list for the second batch. What changes are you making to it?

The main thing I want to do is transfer the design over to the PCB design software I'm currently using. Not a transfer as such, more a start from scratch scenario. Since I need to start fresh I will take the opportunity to improve the general design.

Ultimately I'm pretty happy with things as they are in terms of usability and functionality. The main area I wanted to see if I could improve upon is the cabling. Aside from needing to be adequate for the signals carried, which it already is, I want it to be easy to source pre fabricated cables as crimping 56 wires is no fun task.

The kick harness side of things needs consideration too. I dislike the idea of breaking jamma standard by utilising the end ground pin as button 6 so need to work out how to handle this.

Back