What's new
As I'm only doing 10 units this round I wanted to keep it fair and limit it to 1 per person.

I've also only ordered exactly enough parts for 10 units.

If someone pulls out, think Loki is the only straggler, I can give you a second one. :)

@Loki - Please let me know if you're still interested. It's fine either way, just want to know so I can offer your spot to @dr_myslihiiri if you pull out.

All monies barring one customer received just fine. Everything has been ordered.

Will update as things progress.

I may have a bonus surprise if things pan out.

I may have a bonus surprise if things pan out.
Bonus surprise?
58663416.jpg

@Frank_fjs I finally updated my Paypal address, but you likely have the old one (because I just did this).
Please let me know before you ship and I'll make sure you have my latest/newest.

Thanks @dr_myslihiiri

It's yours!

Check the first post in this thread, there's a link to payment there.

Frank, I have not received any details or pm So far.
Was waiting for final price for payment.
I am not sure if you still considered one for me as requested?

Edit. Wow, just saw your post above. Unfortunatelly I was not able to take a Look back into this thread yesterday. Hoping you still have one spare for me

I ordered extra PCBs so will do another batch when this current batch is finalised.

@Loki I can include you in this batch, no problems at all. Sorry for the confusion.

well you be offering these again I never knew about this till @xtrasmiley told about this right now. Sad I missed this.

one of these for a normal cab would be great so you don't ruin a cabs wiring.

Nm its exactly what I mentioned

Last edited:
I want to finish this initial run first, to avoid delays to paying customers, before embarking on the next small batch.

Next batch of units will commence once all orders from the first batch have been shipped. I have enough parts to cover the next batch so there won't be as long a wait.

Batch 2 interest list:
  1. @MoppelTheWhale
  2. @MoppelTheWhale
  3. @DarthMig
  4. @8bitforlife
  5. @Hagure
  6. @blonu
  7. @Cheatinn
No spots left.

Last edited:
Oh wow yes; Sad I missed the first run but please sign me up for the second!

Back