What's new
Do I need 2 x HAS CPS2 kick harness to connect this up?

No.

I'm providing the cable that will run from your HAS to the extender.

It's a little confusing but will make sense when you see it. I'll do a picture tonight that will illustrate it.

Hopefully this makes it clearer.

At the supergun end is the cable that is included with your jamma extender. It will go from the HAS to the extender and pass the signals through.

50933004_10216467317728514_6921285934319140864_n.jpg

At the CPS2 end will be your HAS kick harness. This will go from the extender straight to the CPS2 kick connector.

Is it possible to make only a kick harness extender?
They're not difficult to make, its just getting the right connector for your board and crimping 6 wires at both ends to a JST XH header.

Last edited:
Sorry for the hold up, I'm still awaiting delivery of the IDC headers and cables. I'm hoping they arrive this week.

Everything is else done. All the PCBs are soldered together barring the IDC headers, which I'll do the moment they arrive. The ATX and kick cables are all ready. Standoffs and screws are all packaged. I have all the shipping boxes and customs forms ready. Everything is done. Once I get the IDC headers I can solder them on and ship out the remaining 9 orders, the first 3 orders have already shipped.

I would like to express my interest in potential batch #2 now.
The first one is for my HAS, but I would also like one for the RECO in my Vewlix cab. :thumbsup:

Could the 2nd batch be in black (because first batch is white)? ;)

I would like to be in the batch 2 if there is a batch 2 and whatever the color :D

Please add me to your next batch of extenders please. Thanks!!

@Frank_fjs will you be releasing the Gerber files for this as per your other projects? not wanting to sound like a cheeky sod as I fully respect someone else's IP but you kindly shared your other stuff so figured it was worth an ask.

Back