What's new
he probably was going to keep it but found out he wouldn't be able to keep use it Or sell it.

he probably was going to keep it but found out he wouldn't be able to keep use it Or sell it.
could have been eBay "RARE special edition JAMMA IDE hard driver converter " $499 lol

At least I got it with all the parts instead of him trashing it :thumbsup:

NEW BATCH!
@Frank_fjs said he needed a rest after this last run, but he seems willing to do another run at some future point. :)

This 2nd extension I'm seeking is for the Jammafier, which I believe has the same pinout as the Sentinel?
fcnkFeL.jpg

I'm not actually using the kick harness here because this is Final Fight (just resting on a Metal Slug shockbox)...
HfhXPci.jpg

Its sooo handy for CPS2/3 when you add in them kicks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RGB
This 2nd extension I'm seeking is for the Jammafier, which I believe has the same pinout as the Sentinel?
fcnkFeL.jpg
This is the HAS kick harness pinout, but I think Sentinel uses the same one.

I actually went with:

P1 B4
P1 B5
P1 B6
P2 B4
P2 B5
P2 B6

For the Sentinel.

In the case of the jamma extender it doesn't really matter, it works with both the HAS and the Sentinel, as long as you can disable those inputs from the jamma edge.

Yea it will be easy enough to rewire just one JST heads if need be.
Just thought I'd mention that this 2nd one was for Jammafier (I don't see myself ever removing my first from the HAS I like it that much).
It also means at some point I'll be seeking a 3rd for my RECO. ;)

Did I mention how much I love it! :love:

I'd be done for one as well, and definitely support the multi jamma as well!

to expand on the multi switcher maybe someone could design a pcb steadier so if the boards are standing straight up or on side they will have support. Could 3d print it out. I need to learn cad. Is it cad that people use for 3d prints?

Let's start a new thread, jamma switcher ideas and discussion, and we'll start nutting out all the details and requirements.

Hahahahaha

That's my kind of switcher.

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. :)

for your switcher dont forget kick harness....
you are missing the point... The reason why I want Frank to make the switcher is because it would use the current kick enabled extension as part of its design.
ie the switcher PCB would only have the ribbon/power ports on it, not JAMMA connectors.

The switcher would then have its own plexi case to sit independently of other boards, only connected via extensions.
Also add in all the other features we've wished for in a switcher all these years (proper always-on power, kicks switching, aux RCA audio switching via 3.5mm jack, blah blah).

Once that is complete, we revisit @8bitforlife 's idea of some type of 3-game board/PCB holder/stacker. ;)

Oh also the switcher needs a sexy name and this logo screened onto a black PCB. :whistling:
VJAhJ2v.png

Haha, I know I'm not making a good case for the kicks right now... but look how awesome this is on my 1FZ.
jwe4czM.jpg

How much would you pay for a switcher like this? Accepting that you might also need to buy three of these JAMMA kick extensions plus the board.
For a switcher PCB alone (not including the needed extensions) I'd go like 100$... Making a complete package something like 250$.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back