What's new
I'm telling ya this is the revolution man, JAMMA extenders WITH kicks support!
This is 2019, any extender that don't support kicks is incomplete.

Hi Frank!
I need a second extender for my second HAS. Please add me to your next batch if possible
Thanks again!
Ps. Black is also cool 8)

Update: The IDC connectors and ribbon cables finally hit Australia today.

For whatever reason they kept on bouncing around China, the tracking details are crazy. Shame as they were the only thing that weren't delivered efficiently and held everything up.

Anyhow, I'll have the remaining 9 units shipped out by the end of next week, apologies for the delay.

Yeah an extension with kicks on it is something I'll pay to not have to kluge together myself. If there's going to be more put me down for one

JAMMA+Kicks!
VJAhJ2v.png

Remaining parts FINALLY arrived.

I endeavour to have all orders from the first batch shipped out by Saturday 2nd March. Most folk should have them in hand approximately 11th March onwards.

Apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience. :)

Please put me down as VERY INTERESTED for a spot in any future potential batch! I'd really love to use this with the Sentinel. :)

@BuddyC
@nismopunch
@jassin000
@Derick2k

Above orders shipped.

Remaining x 4 I'll try to ship later this afternoon, tomorrow morning or Monday afternoon at the latest.

Time consuming task as there's a new regulation that requires all USA shipments to be manually entered via computer at the post office.

Hi, sorry for not replying as yet, I'm taking care of the first batch and won't be entertaining new orders until this first batch is completed.

Batch 2 filled up before you had expressed interest. :(

Screenshot_2019-03-01-17-37-20-18.png

Back