What's new
I already contact you if is it possible 3x60 cm for second batch please.

Speaking about lots of work...

You know what we need now?
A JAMMA switcher PCB that supports/uses the Extender with Kicks pinout/connectors you made. :thumbup:

Were you sharing the PCB design with the kick harness support or are you keeping it for yourself? Just wonderin' :)

Speaking about lots of work...

You know what we need now?
A JAMMA switcher PCB that supports/uses the Extender with Kicks pinout/connectors you made. :thumbup:
Nice one, let us know when you get them done @jassin000 — or were you gunna pay @Frank_fjs to design it for you?

Were you sharing the PCB design with the kick harness support or are you keeping it for yourself? Just wonderin' :)
He said somewhere on here that he was keeping it for himself :)

I hadn't planned on sharing it, but who knows maybe I'll change my mind :)

I have another cool thing I'll be releasing for free, no details until I receive the proto but it'll be something every supergun user will want. Stay tuned.

or were you gunna pay @Frank_fjs to design it for you?
I'd pay him... Should we do a interest check for such a PCB/JAMMA switcher?
I figured it was the next logical step in the evolution of the extender he just designed and I LOVE! :love:

Mixed with the fact that like the extender, no one has included kicks or even really nailed a proper "always-on" switcher.

@jassin000

I've yet to hear any feedback... Works well, you're happy with it? Any suggestions for future improvement?

I've yet to hear any feedback... Works well, you're happy with it? Any suggestions for future improvement?
Oh sorry, I only posted about it in the purchases thread.
Yea super happy with it, everything I was looking for.

Improvements:
  • Jumper to enable/disable button 4 on the JAMMA edge (I understand Sentinel and new HAS both do this, but my older HAS don't)
  • Even longer cables included (I understand this would raise the price).
A proper JAMMA switcher to be used with the extender design must be next! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today Frank, it's awesome! By the way, was the something special you alluded to before the gold "special edition writing? B/c that is pretty awesome!!!

Also, your name is almost like the guy from The Nightmare Before Christmas!!!

Mahalo, again!

Thanks guys!

Lol to the LCD screen comment, I needed a laugh.

The special surprise, which sadly didn't eventuate, was supposed to be a plexi base plate. The laser cutting company I planned on using shut down for holidays so I wasn't able to make it happen.

That’s ok, it’s still pretty sweet. I was wondering what the stand offs were for!

this is a massive want if available... yay for being sluggish !!!!!

a proper switcher with -5 and all the works. an always on or off switch. some people would like always on and some wouldn't. maybe a 3/4 condenser on it like each slot would have 1 input or 2 for 3/4 and then there would be a output to the cab would be tits.

I'd pay good money for one and would cut down on clutter

Last edited:
@Frank_fjs Just received mine today! My neighbor apparently had the package for an unknown amount of time. Opened it and realized it wasn't his lol. Then proceeded to secretly leave it on my porch with the contents falling out (I have security cameras so not a secret).

It was shipped with the correct address but the carrier decided to not confirm the house number when it was dropped off ?(

Will give it a try as soon as I can. Thanks again and looks pretty slick!

Back