What's new
for your switcher dont forget kick harness....
you are missing the point... The reason why I want Frank to make the switcher is because it would use the current kick enabled extension as part of its design.ie the switcher PCB would only have the ribbon/power ports on it, not JAMMA connectors.

The switcher would then have its own plexi case to sit independently of other boards, only connected via extensions.
Also add in all the other features we've wished for in a switcher all these years (proper always-on power, kicks switching, aux RCA audio switching via 3.5mm jack, blah blah).

Once that is complete, we revisit @8bitforlife 's idea of some type of 3-game board/PCB holder/stacker. ;)

Oh also the switcher needs a sexy name and this logo screened onto a black PCB. :whistling:
VJAhJ2v.png

Haha, I know I'm not making a good case for the kicks right now... but look how awesome this is on my 1FZ.
jwe4czM.jpg

How much would you pay for a switcher like this? Accepting that you might also need to buy three of these JAMMA kick extensions plus the board.
For a switcher PCB alone (not including the needed extensions) I'd go like 100$... Making a complete package something like 250$.
dont forget the dispenser for hookers and blow
im not sure how much trouble would it take to add 2 connections per jamma connection for 3p/4p. can make custom wires so they would be shorter for this instance. then the output to the joysticks would be longer

Last edited:
dont forget the dispenser for hookers and blow
That's the optional "smartphone" accessory, you simply need to add your dealer/pimps contacts to it and the PCB will auto dial them and provide your GPS location/Paypal or Venmo for a quick drop-off.
Oh, it will also arrange for a Uber to pick-up/drop-off your used hooker after a duration of time you preset.
It syncs with Alexia... "Alexia, I want to play Street Fighter and snort a line off some hookers ass!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I offered in the other thread, but I’ll be going to Sydney for two weeks on May 5th so if anyone in the US wants to do a group buy, I’d be happy to bring back and mail from here.

Probably a while away from a second batch. Doing a redesign, the @jassin000 special. This will incorporate a dipswitch to enable / disable buttons 456 from the jamma edge and if I can squeeze it in, a voltmeter to monitor +5V.

An idea pops to mind, if @Mitsurugi-w is up for it I can release the files to him for USA distribution.

Let's start a new thread, jamma switcher ideas and discussion, and we'll start nutting out all the details and requirements.
I was about to buy a 6 in 1 Jamma swticher from aliexpress. Are we talking about the same thing? I shall hold off buying from Ali then!

Probably better off buying one from Ali. This project isn't happening any time soon.

i cant solder very well yet so i would have to have it premade so i would like to get 1 from mitz if it happens

I'm ok with it too if someone would do the soldering for me.

Back