What's new

Frank_fjs

Multi Boyz 4 Lyfe
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I will be doing a run of jamma extender boards which feature HAS kick harness support.

You simply connect your HAS kick harness cable from the arcade game board to one end of the jamma extender (which has the same kick connector as found on the HAS).

At the other end, a supplied 20cm patch cable will run from the HAS to the other extender PCB.

These will be fully assembled with all wiring looms included. I'll be making the ATX cables myself with braided wire.

I AM NOT SUPPLYING "HAS" KICK HARNESS CABLES.

Pre-order basis. Once all monies have been received I can go ahead and order all the necessary components.

I'd expect a turnaround of 2 months.
Allowing 4 weeks for all payments to be received and ordered parts to arrive, 2 weeks assembly and packaging, 2 weeks shipping. It may be less than that but I don't want to over promise. Christmas / New Year / Chinese New Year etc really slows things down. Plus I have to manually assemble all the cables which is a time consuming task.

Price is $80 (Australian dollars) which includes tracked shipping. Payment to be made in Australian dollars as friend/gift payment. Going to make it fair and limit it to 1 per customer.

ROUND 1:
  1. @ShootTheCore - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  2. @SmokeMonster - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  3. @dr_myslihiiri - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  4. @BuddyC - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  5. @nismopunch - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  6. @jassin000 - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  7. @Derick2k - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  8. @Derick2k - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  9. @xtrasmiley - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  10. @yuro - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  11. @D_N_G - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
  12. @Loki - CONFIRMED - PAID - SHIPPED
All spots filled. All payments received. Thank you!

• PCBs ordered 5th Jan 2019
  • Parts ordered 5th Jan 2019
  • PCBs fabricated 7th Jan 2019
  • PCBs shipped 8th Jan 2019
  • All parts despatched 9th Jan 2019
    • PCBs - arrived
    • Jamma connectors - arrived
    • JST XH connectors - arrived
    • JST harnesses - arrived
    • ATX wiring - arrived
    • ATX connectors - arrived
    • IDC connectors - arrived
    • IDC ribbon cable - arrived
Screenshot_(2).png
Screenshot_(3).png

Last edited:
An idea to optimize the design - the HAS (and many other superguns) is capable of outputting 6 button signals via the JAMMA edge, so maybe you could connect the 6th button on the JAMMA edge (the one that goes to the supergun) and maybe add jumpers/dip switch on the other end of the harness? This will eliminate the need of having a harness between the supergun and the extension end that goes to it. Without a means of disabling the button 4 on the JAMMA connector you also get that input conflict in some CPS2 games.

Otherwise, pretty cool idea, though not sure why it should deserve the "HAS Special Edition" branding. The extension will work fine with most superguns out there.

It kind of makes me want to have my own take on designing an extension harness :D

Thanks RGB, that is a great idea! I will implement it.

I called it the HAS edition as it follows your kick harness pinout. My pinout differs so as it stands it wouldn't be compatible unless one rewired the kick harness to suit. I'm not sure what other superguns are using, I imagine anything will be compatible with an appropriate harness.

Please confirm me! Paypal funds are ready. :)

Thank you for implementing my HAS Kicks request, this is truly something that's ahead of its time/never been offered before.
Even for something as simple as a JAMMA extender, in 2019?.. I think that's really saying something about the power of collaboration and this forum/its users.

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment link is up in first post.

First time I've used 'PayPal Me' so let me know if there's any issues.

Thanks all. :)

Payment link used sucessfully!
For those wondering the total payment amount in USD was 60.57$ (included fee and current conversion rate).

@Frank_fjs please ship to my work address, I can PM it to you (don't think I've updated this in Paypal).

@Frank_fjs Crap, missed this, long day at work setting up a satellite office. Sent payment.

If I can get you to make me 2 sets as I originally wanted let me know, if not all good :)

Thanks for doing these :thumbsup:

Back