What's new

Undeadfinger

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello folks.

recently i have a TTX3 USF4 from Japan.

sadly enough i cant go through the "Nesica is connecting" post because its outside Japan.

is there a way to get USF4 working on the Taito Type X3 without the Nesica?

X3 with USF IV requires a local server, based on TypeXzero.

Actually those X3s run just a NESiCAxLive client, locked down to one game.
The game itself is present on X3 as encrypted virtul disk.
It is not getting unlocked without Nesica (not sure local server would be ok or global is required)

Attachments

• NESYS_HD.png
    NESYS_HD.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 640
I've had an idea of taking the game vdimg and reencrypting it with the launcher vdimg key, and then just replacing the launcher vdimg but I can't remember if the TDEGBoot supports TXCE.

If not I could just create a new launcher, or use the decrypted game executable in the reencrypted vdimg.

Or just do what I've always done and replace the TDEGBoot with my own launcher that just runs the game.

@Undeadfinger PM me tonight and I'll get you setup.

@Niko can you send me the modified Launcher as well please?

Got a USF4 online unit here as well (original, not a conversion ;) )

I hate to be THAT guy, but I could also use some help with getting mine running. Help a brother out @Niko?

@Niko, I just got an X3 and need your help getting USF4 running. I’ll slide into your PM’s.

@'Niko
I also need to connect to the nesica network

How to Start the Game Offline

我已经想到了使用游戏vdimg并使用启动器vdimg键重新加密它,然后只需更换启动器vdimg,但我不记得TDEGBoot是否支持TXCE。

如果不是,我可以创建一个新的启动器,或在重新加密的vdimg中使用解密的游戏可执行文件。

或者只是做我一直以来所做的事情,用我自己的运行游戏的启动器替换TDEGBoot。

@Undeadfinger今晚PM我,我会帮你安排的。
I also have an offline USF4

Seek help

The same situation as ascalP

Dude, relax... :)

Not needed to ask the same question multiple times within a few hours ;)

Attachments

• 微信图片_20190424131047.png
    微信图片_20190424131047.png
    442.7 KB · Views: 373
Hello Niko ,

I will be interested to get some launcher to be able to run SFV Offline on X4 , is there a same way as X3 please ? Somes users tell me SFV could be launched too with an X3 maybe it could
I've had an idea of taking the game vdimg and reencrypting it with the launcher vdimg key, and then just replacing the launcher vdimg but I can't remember if the TDEGBoot supports TXCE.

If not I could just create a new launcher, or use the decrypted game executable in the reencrypted vdimg.

Or just do what I've always done and replace the TDEGBoot with my own launcher that just runs the game.

@Undeadfinger PM me tonight and I'll get you setup.
Hello Niko ,

I will be interested to get some launcher to be able to run SFV Offline on X4 and X3 as SFV could be launched from the two systems i have read before . Could you PM me please .

Thank you !

Back