What's new

penrhos

Grand Master
Reaction score
I've got a Yellow Lindy with a security pic but the HDD is dead.

I've also got the Multi HDD and CF images and the instructions on how to get into the bios and disable the HDD lock.

Can I edit the Multi image so it'll just run the original game with the security PIC I have or do I need to find/buy a muiti pic?

good question, i would say yes! I tried that with a hotd4 key and it just runs just perfect. Also most other VGA res. games run fine with a hotd4 key.
But most HD res games are not working. I guess this needs some more investigation ;)

It is very possible, but depends on which Lindbergh Multi image you have.

Also the rules here don't allow discussions on evading the security of the Lindbergh because the forum managers don't want to run into legal issues with Sega! You'd probably be better off asking on the neo-arcadia forum for help with these kind of things!

I'm not trying to bypass the security - just asking if my original security pic will work with he same game on the multi and if I can disable the rest.

and it's ceredar's multi image taken from n-g

many games should work, others like for example initald 4 Export, Harley, Hummer and some others as i remember not. for this u have to use the Multi keychip.

I'm not trying to bypass the security - just asking if my original security pic will work with he same game on the multi and if I can disable the rest.

and it's ceredar's multi image taken from n-g
It would be better to get an hotd4 installation disc and reinstall the game into another ide hdd and use it with your keychip.

I think the OP probably wants to play multiple games, hence wanting to get the multi working and not just HOTD4. If it does want want however, I do have a HOTD4 installation DVD

I know I could just reload from DVD onto a fresh HDD but that's too easy, I have the multi-hdd image and wanted to test that the image/process worked with a standard PIC.

Wife's away on business for a week from Friday so I'll have plenty of time for testing (AKA I can bring the Vewlix into the house from the garage for a week and leave PCB's all over the kitchen table).

I know I could just reload from DVD onto a fresh HDD but that's too easy, I have the multi-hdd image and wanted to test that the image/process worked with a standard PIC.

Wife's away on business for a week from Friday so I'll have plenty of time for testing (AKA I can bring the Vewlix into the house from the garage for a week and leave PCB's all over the kitchen table).
i´m happy that i dont have this Problem.
My wife cannot cook, so i extended my gamingroom in our kitchen :)

ho un kit jackalus 9.5 ma ho perso la foto multi qualcuno può passarmi i file grazie

Back