What's new

ChipDamageRed

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey guys I would like to play Golden Axe the Duel, but my stv is missing a part so I cant play with 6 buttons. What is this part called? Does anyone have one for sale or a complete board?
Also looking for an stv to cps2 adapter. I saw that jamma nation x had one, but it's not in the shop anymore. Any info guys?
Screenshot_20190109-071739_Google.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190109-071132_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20190109-071132_Google.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 603
It's an auxiliary interface board, I don't think it has an actual name.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you actually need one. The connections should already be on the motherboard. It just reroutes them.

It's an auxiliary interface board, I don't think it has an actual name.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you actually need one. The connections should already be on the motherboard. It just reroutes them.
I see similar connections on the board so you might be right. I hope so anyway! I will do some more research.

No need for that board for 6-button play. I used a kick harness plugged straight into the ST-V motherboard.

The 5 games that use the harness are Golden Axe, Suiko Enbu, Groove On Fight, Astra Super Stars and Elan Doree.

If I recall correctly, you need to connect some wires to CN21:

01. GND
02. GND
03. 1P SW4
04. 1P SW5
05. 1P SW6
06. (1P SW7) NOT USED
07. 2P SW4
08. 2P SW5
09. 2P SW6
10. (2P SW7) NOT USED
11. GND

Taken from Arcade Otaku Wiki (ST-V Manual PDF).

No need for that board for 6-button play. I used a kick harness plugged straight into the ST-V motherboard.

The 5 games that use the harness are Golden Axe, Suiko Enbu, Groove On Fight, Astra Super Stars and Elan Doree.
awesome that makes things a lot easier. Thanks guys! This page has been a big help.

Back